18

"She's what?" Jeno almost spat out his coffee

"She's what?" Jeno almost spat out his coffee. Jisung nodded eagerly, repeating what he just said, "Juhee is getting married to Mingi."

"Song Mingi?"

"Do we know any other Mingi's" Renjun whipped as he stood up. "I knew she couldn't be trusted."

"But still isn't Juhee like 5?"

"17 but close enough Jeno." Jaemin said sarcastically. "And why does it matter to us? We were smart enough to see through her act."

Throughout the whole conversation Chenle remained quiet. He couldn't help but feel betrayed, but the worst part was he had no reason to be. It's not like they dated, they were barely friends. He just had a soft spot for her, and if the boys hadn't warned him she would have taken advantage of him. Chenle took a huge swig from the bottle in front of him.

"Whoa there, it's only 11 am." Haechan said amused and concerned as he looked over at Chenle. "Bro you need to forget about her."

"He's right. She's a lying bitch. She should have done acting instead." Jisung said patting his best friend's back.

"Yeah let's all stay sober, you never know wen TY will call us for a mission." Jeno announced as he stacked up the plates off the table and brought it over to the sink.

All the boys going off to do different things, while Chenle stayed back caught up in his own head. They were right. NCT was the only people he could trust. Everyone else wanted something from him. Standing up, he walked over to Jisung's room and threw himself on Jisung's bed.

The younger boy was busy playing video games and Chenle joined in. Distracting himself from his thoughts as he lost track of time playing.

"Dream report to the oval

"Dream report to the oval."

Doyoung's voice played over the intercom. His receptionist skills faired better than his assassin skills, but no one was allowed to vocalize that. Stretched as he got off of Jisung's bed after hours of playing, he let out a grunt.

"The sun is already sitting?" Jisung said glancing out of the window. "Damn time flies."

Chenle socked the boy in the stomach. "You sound like you're fifty."

The two boys walked through the underground maze towards the oval. The underground headquarters for NCT. The center for crime and the center for law. That's what happens when the criminals are also the government.

"Finally!" The boys glanced up at an impatient Jeno who was waiting for everyone to come before they entered the main office.

The six boys walked into the office after knocking.

"Hyung." Haechan acknowledged his older brother, the leader and mastermind behind NCT and NEOCity.

"Haechan. Boys." Taeyong nodded back. "First of all, congratulations on the successful drug mission last night."
The boys nodded gratefully, but in their heads they wondered why they were called in. Surely it wasn't to get complemented. That wasn't how Taeyong worked.

"Well I'll get straight to the point." He glanced down at his papers. "There was a body floating in NEO River. I need you to go out there and locate the body and bring it back. I think someone is trying to frame us."

"Hyung, why do we have to do that? We're past all that baby mission shit." Haechan said slouching slightly. Finding a body? Anyone could do that.

Taeyong took in a sharp breath.
"Do as I say. End of discussion. Jaehyun has the cars ready and Jungwoo is waiting at the port with the boats." Haechan rolled his eyes pulling the gun out of his pants and slamming it onto the table in front of Taeyong.

"Obviously we won't be needing this." He marched out angrily. Haechan hoped that being the brother of the leader meant secret missions and other cool things, instead he was always give. the short end of the stick. Dream always had to do the stupid missions. Like that drug deal last night. It was so low pressure.

Jeno sighed following Haechan out, the boys one by one left and went out to find the cars that Jaehyun had started for them. Jeno drove one car while Renjun drove the other. They quickly made it to the riverbank where Jungwoo was waiting, like Taeyong had said.

"Have fun." He dropped three keys into Renjun's palm and then walked towards his own car. The 6 boys were left to scour the huge river for a single body.

"Well let's split up."

ILY

ILY