00

Goo Juhee's life was near perfect

Goo Juhee's life was near perfect. As her parents only child, she was doted on and pampered to no end. Her picture perfect family was in fact just as good, maybe even better, than it seemed. Her father is the principal of the local Middle School and her mother a loving stay-at-home wife.

For Goo Ju Yung and Goo Tae Hee, their daughter meant everything to them. Wanting to give her the perfect life, they shifted to Neo City in South Korea at the start of their daughter's high school years.

The center for crime and wealth. It sounds absurd, loving their daughter so much they brought her to the crime capitol of the country? That's exactly what they did. Working a job at Neo City paid double than doing the same job else where. Plus Neo City was particularly safe as long as you followed the rules.

Rule Number 1:
Do not leave your house after midnight.

Rule Number 2:
Hear nothing, see nothing, say nothing.

Rule Number 3:
Do not be curious.

These rules were quite easy to follow for the average citizen, but Juhee wasn't the average citizen. The girl was appallingly stupid and unnecessarily curious; not to mention her loud mouth. If you told Juhee something you were practically telling the whole school. It's not that she meant to be that way but that was just who she was.

The high school senior felt her life was too boring and decided she would have to find out a way to spice up her last year in high school.

So is it true that if curiosity killed the cat, that satisfaction brought it back?