10

This chapter is a little CRAZY. It moves really fast and a lot happens. I'll break down everything in the next few chapters. You will definitely be confused, but bear with me because it will start to make sense soon.

Juhee waved goodbye to her friends and ran towards her mom's car

Juhee waved goodbye to her friends and ran towards her mom's car. Throwing the door open, she sat down and leaned over to hug her mom. Her mom was here to pick her up like she always did.

"Hi eomma, how was your day?" Juhee asked with a sweet smile. Her mother's tired and tormented look not dawning to the happy girl.

"It was okay. How about you sweetheart? How was your day?" Her mother feigned normalcy, but it went over Juhee's head.

Juhee leaned back into her seat, reciting every single second of her school day to her frazzled mother.

"...And Chan tried to trip me on my way out when the bell rang, I stomped on his foot though." Juhee paused, "In conclusion, my day was great."

Juhee's mom gave the girl a sad look, finally succumbing to her heavy feelings.

"Oh Juhee." Her mother said, the lady's eyes filling with tears as she reached over to hold her daughter's hand. "There is something your father and I have been hiding from you." She confessed. There was a whole lot going on that Juhee didn't even have an inkling of.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" The loud sound of motorcycles filled the air distracting Juhee. She glanced outside her window and saw Chenle and his friends parking their bikes outside a convenience store.

"Wait mom, look that's my friend." Juhee pointed out, completely forgetting about what her mom just said to her. Juhee was stupid at times, maybe it came with being so sheltered and always assuming the best.

"Honey," Taehee sighed trying to redirect her daughter's attention so she could tell her what was going to happen, but her daughter was too distracted. Taking a deep breath, she allowed her eyes to follow Juhee's gaze and spotted a familiar group of guys. Taehee almost choked.

"NCT?" She whispered, but Juhee had heard.

"What?"

Taehee made a split second decision. Swerving to the side of the street ignoring the honking she got from behind, she threw open her car door and went to her daughter's side. Taehee grabbed Juhee's arm and pulled her out of the car, holding the girl's backpack in her other hand. She needed to save her daughter.

"What are you doing?" Juhee asked panicked seeing her mom act frazzled and in a rush.

Chenle was smiling as he joked with his friends. He looked away from Jisung who made a stupid joke, but froze when his eyes caught sight of the gang's enemy.

"What the fuck." Chenle sputtered, almost choking on his own spit. Pushing the chair back as he stood up. His eyes followed Taehee's arm and saw she was holding someone's hand.

"Who-" He cut himself off when the girl came into view.

"Juhee?" Chenle mumbled in confusion. Rage surged through him thinking that Taehee was going to hurt Juhee.

"Eomma!" Chenle froze, his breath hitching as he almost fell back in shock.

The other boys were in shock as well, but Jaemin recovered, and reached towards his back. Pulling out his gun he pointed at Taehee.

Juhee was so confused about what was happening, but when she saw Jaemin point a gun at her mom, she began to freak out.

Jumping in front of her, "What are you doing?!" She screamed. Why would they try to shoot her innocent mother.

IF YOU'RE CONFUSED, YOU'RE NOT ALONE

I WILL EXPLAIN SOOOOOOOON.

Guys the action is about to start, HEHEH.

Ily byeeee! <3