The last new combantant

What's up everyone it's Mario and Sonic fanboy and today I am introducing a new combatant from an anime series I've watched recently I loved it so much that I decided to include it for my Death Battle series in this season. And I think this a combatant that even Shadow the Hedgehog would like. So here it is.

Introducing....

"Senketsu!"

Ryūko Matoi(Kill la Kill)

Ryūko Matoi
(Kill la Kill)

Mario: OHHHHHH Shit! It's Ryuko Matoi.

Mega Man: I was taken by surprise I you'd watch Kill La Kill after Ryuko's official Death Battle appearance.

Sonic: I know Shadow's excited.

Shadow: Hmph. You bet I am. I can't wait to see who this girl is fighting. Just to let you all know I'm gonna be rooting for her and I'll be the host of the episode she's in.

Me: Alright well as you can tell by the title that's the last of the combatants of season 3. So we got Mario, Broly from the Dragon Ball series, Riku from the Kingdom Hearts series, Atsuko Kagari from the Little Witch Acadamia series, Ichigo Kurosaki from the Bleach series, Aang from the Avatar: The Last Airbender series, and Tanjiro Kamado from the Demon Slayer series and now Ryuko. Mario, Atsuko, Ichigo, and Riku's opponents are already confirmed and Mario, Ichigo, and Atsuko already had their episodes while Riku's is still in production so be on the look out for that. Anyways as always if you have any suggestions for who Ryuko should fight please leave it down in the comment section below. That's all for today see you all next time. Peace.