Why Sora and Ichigo Kurosaki are stronger than you think.

What's up guys it's me Phoenix and today I'm going to be doing something to prove why Sora and Ichigo are stronger than you think because a lot of people underestimate these guys abilities a lot so I'm going to explaining why their way stronger than what people (including Death Battle) than what people think. Now my evidence does come from a few videos I watched so I'm gonna be bringing up many of their points in this and show the videos afterwards. But without further a do let's begin.

So let's start thinks of with Sora. The reason I say Sora is completely underestimated by so many people is because it's mainly because they've never played the series.

Now personally I don't really care if people played the Kingdom Hearts series or not if you haven't the games that's fine I'm completely fine with that I'm not gonna force you to

Now personally I don't really care if people played the Kingdom Hearts series or not if you haven't the games that's fine I'm completely fine with that I'm not gonna force you to. However when it comes to power scaling I would have a slight issue because not playing the games that tells me that you lack any knowledge of the characters or how scaling works in the series and completely understanding anything about it. Now I can relate to that because I lacked any knowledge of shows like Avatar: The Last Airbender and never watched that until December 2018 and also The Legend of Korra which I never watched until May 2019. As well as Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Ben 10 which I haven't watched until early summer of 2019 and also recently I never watched Stranger Things and The Dragon Prince until now. So I can relate to lacking knowledge of these types of series and not knowing about them is a big problem because you will massively low ball the characters at 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 degrees in terms of power scaling. So I can see people who haven't played/heard of the Kingdom Hearts series lowballing the characters and not understanding what's going so if you're one of those people who haven't played the games I recommend you just look up some let's plays, walkthroughs, cutscenes, Kingdom Hearts wikis, mangas etc. (Death Battle is not always a reliable so don't use it.)

So starting off we're just going to be talking about the Kingdom Hearts verse on what it is. There are two main arguments you can go for one is that the worlds you play in are planets in a sea full of stars which was stated in the Kingdom Hearts 3 English notebook and two is that worlds are their own separate universe making every world in we've travel throughout the entire series is a universe so it's arguable that Kingdom Hearts has a multiverse.

 There are two main arguments you can go for one is that the worlds you play in are planets in a sea full of stars which was stated in the Kingdom Hearts 3 English notebook and two is that worlds are their own separate universe making every world ...