My thoughts on the Sonic movie (SPOILERS alert)

What's up everyone I just saw Sonic the Hedgehog (2020) and it was great. But just a heads up this review is all my opinion.

Quick heads up: Also Spoliers if you haven't seen the movie

After the first trailer I lost hope in the movie because of the design but because they pushed the movie back and redesigned him I started getting hopes up til the very end.

The story was okay kinda little bit off but it was okay, I mean I had second thoughts on Sonic spying on Tom and his wife was a bit off, but Sonic being lonely was the one that struck me especially when we see his feelings which we really don't get in recent games.

I also like all the comedy in the film I thought it was amazing. The action is a amazing too especially during the final battle when Sonic went all blue and electric I hope if their's a sequel they include Super Sonic.

And Jim Carrey killed it as Dr. Robotnik (Eggman) in fact he was probably one of the best actors in the film especially with that dance. And the post credit scene with Tails makes me hyped for the future.

Overall I think it was a great film it may be better than even Endgame but either it's great. Screw you WatchMojo for coming up with stupid reasons as to why it was a cash in.

I give this movie a 8.9/10. But what do you all think let me know in the comments below.