My thoughts in the whole Kimimorra Trap Brothel situation

Hey what's up guys it's Mario and Sonic fanboy and today I'm going to be going over a topic that is very sensitive and usually I don't usually go over this type of stuff but I thought I do just to spread awareness to others so that people can get an understanding of what's going on, but before we get started this chapter contains an TRIGGER WARNING as it contains disturbing stuff such as sex, abuse, sex abuse, true crime, suicide, etc. If you're one of those people who are not fans of this type of stuff thank click of this chapter immediately. And if you have been a victim in any of this stuff I'm sorry for what happened to you please click off immediately and find help the best way you can your life is more important than here on Wattpad. Now that that's out of the way let's get started.

So as this title suggests we're going to be talking about a YouTuber named Kimimorra's Trap Brothel.

Whose real name is Dominic Dante Mcclelland. I know it's sounds weird saying a person's real name but then again he's in a situation where the entire world knows his name so I guess it doesn't matter. Anyways for those of you who don't know who this guy is Kimimorra is infamous for his anime videos, drama issues, and all other kinds of stuff, but his videos are most famous on Death Battle. He's made several videos ranging from top 10s, rants, roasting Death Battle ideas, and so much more. Now a lot of people don't like this guy because of his anger issues and his hypocrisy which I understand why. But for me personally I honestly have mixed feelings about him and I respect (or at least try to) his thoughts and opinions and I do think he had some points then and there but the issue is that he does tend to make those Death Battle videos just to find an excuse to whine and complain a lot, his last video (From what I saw of him) of this is his Link vs Cloud 2021 rant video and that was about it. Yeah he does tend to shit on the Death Battle fanbase a lot instead of being more like Seth The Programmer, Chuck The Cyber Cuck, and Your Favorite Villain (aka Sir Splash) now I'll admit the Death Battle fanbase does get shited on for some good reasons as 90% of them tend to think that Death Battle is always right (or at least mostly right) and they did nothing wrong like for example Akuma VS Shao Khan people have been saying that they got nothing wrong and while I would say they got the outcome right, Shao Kahn would win, I wouldn't say the got the research right. Like they showed of a universal feat for Shao Kahn even thought its none canon yet still appropriate for what would happen in canon they didn't do the same for Akuma as I tried to find this on the Internet but I did find a scan of a feat of Akuma punching apart the fabric of reality. In a Street Fighters crossover which according to Your Favorite Villain is canon.

 In a Street Fighters crossover which according to Your Favorite Villain is canon