Madara VS Aizen DEBUNKED

SPOILER WARNING: THIS EPISODE CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR MADARA VS AIZEN WHICH AT THE TIME OF THIS CHAPTER CAME OUT ON ROOSTER TEETH IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED PLEASE CLICK OF AND COME BACK WHEN THE EPISODE RELEASES ON YOUTUBE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

What's up everyone it's Mario and Sonic fanboy and today we're going to be doing another debunk and that is Madara VS Aizen Death Battle and let me tell you something right now. I knew it! I knew they we're going to make Madara win and downplay Aizen. It was clearly obvious like after Naruto VS Ichigo it was clearly obvious that they were going to make Madara win. And people always say I'm assuming like: Bruh I legit predicted this would happen! I made prebunks knowing damn well they were gonna mess this up. Like a little part of me was hoping they were gonna get this right but I knew deep down that Death Battle was going to make Madara win. And now that they did so let's get into this debunk.

The first claim they got wrong is "Both Chakra and Reiryoku utilized spirit energy and operated in similar ways, being formed into attacks like Ninjitsu and Kido that meant that Madara's to absorb ninjutsu allowed him to nullify  a vast majority of Aizen's ranged attacks and even dispel his forcefields." This is one of those claims I predicted in my two part prebunk where I predicted they would say that Naruto and Bleach spirit energy are pretty much the same thing. There are probably with this first off their uses of their respective energy is completely different because the spirit energy in Naruto is more internal with a limited supply (they stated in Obi-Wan VS Kakashi) meanwhile spirit energy in Bleach is mostly external with an unlimited supply and is more biological where as in Naruto it's more chakra. Therefore Madara can't absorb or nullify any of Aizen's attacks especially time stop, reality-warping, etc. This is a claim I found funny even before the episode came out because in Sasuke VS Hiei they said this on a popup.

Now in the popup they said that Sasuke's Preta Path ONLY ABSORBS CHAKRA! As much as I disagree with the outcome of Sasuke VS Hiei this right here is current

Now in the popup they said that Sasuke's Preta Path ONLY ABSORBS CHAKRA! As much as I disagree with the outcome of Sasuke VS Hiei this right here is current. Sasuke can only absorb chakra and because Hiei has no chakra Sasuke can't absorb or nullify Hiei's spirit energy as like in Bleach Yu Yu Hakusho's spirit energy is more external their not internal and limited like in Naruto. So how is it that Sasuke can't absorb spirit energy from Hiei yet Madara can absorb Aizen's spirit energy? Like what kind of logic is that? By that logic Sasuke should've absorbed Hiei's Dragon of the Darkness Flames which is BS and outright hypocritical.

The next claim they made is that "And despite how OP Aizen's Complete Hypnosis was, Sharingan users can break out of illusions no sweat even ones as Itachi's Tsukuyomi and since Madara can switch between the Rinnegan and Sharingan at will he'd be able to break out an illusion anytime he wanted. Aizen's illusions are nearly perfect but fellow Captain Unohana was able to subconsciously notice it's flaws with an eye as possessive as the Sharingan which can spot in protection genjutsu all the time it was only inevitable that Madara quickly break out. However the same couldn't be said for Aizen who's never been shown any resistance to the same kind of mental illusions Madara can create." Yet another claim I predicted they would mess up in my prebunks. Yes the Sharingan can break out and resist illusions and people like Itachi with his Tsukuyomi can make illusions last a life time but here's the thing though once they look at the Sharingan the victim already knows that their under genjutsu and unless stronger resistance users can break out of it, but thing with Complete Hypnosis is that once you're under it you don't realize it until it's too late, sure people like Danzo didn't realize he was under genjutsu by Sasuke until it was too late but he was able to break out of one Sasuke's genjutsu attacks and as for Unohana yes she did noticed a flaw but it was too late as she didn't recognized the corpse doll Aizen used until it was too late as Aizen didn't late her see it, showing that even the strongest illusion resistance users cannot break out of Complete Hypnosis. Aizen even admits that even if there was a flaw it would be impossible to escape it. Complete Hypnosis has proven that no matter how hard you try you can't break out of Aizen's Hypnosis as Aizen's fought similar opponents who have resisted illusion attacks and they still couldn't break out of Kyoka Suigetsu like even Yhwach couldn't break out of it.

 Complete Hypnosis has proven that no matter how hard you try you can't break out of Aizen's Hypnosis as Aizen's fought similar opponents who have resisted illusion attacks and they still couldn't break out of Kyoka Suigetsu like even Yhwach could...

And Yhwach has the Almighty which let's him see EVERY POSSIBLE FUTURE and he still didn't see it coming. Yhwach could've easily noticed he was under Aizen's hypnosis and break out of it as the Almighty lets him do whatever he wants including mind hax that is far superior and above Itachi's Tsukuyomi or any other Sharingan user but nope it didn't so even if Madara's illusion powers are stronger he won't break out of it. Genjutsu in Naruto can mess with all 5 senses the way Complete Hypnosis can even if Madara did find a flaw somehow it, it would already be too late. On top of that Aizen has resisted illusions before and the Hogyoku snaps him out of any type of illusion so that's another claim that's BS. By that logic Hiei has no counters with Sharingan abilities despite being shown to.

And lastly they claim that Madara's Truth Seeking Orbs can stop Aizen's healing factor because Aizen's a spiritual being but there is complete inconsistency to this as Minato has the orbs touch his back and didn't have holes in it afterwards and they ignore that Aizen can evolve far stronger than the orbs so to say they can destroy literally everything is a complete lie. They even said Aizen can't kill Madara which I've proven multiple times he can.

So anyways guys that's it for the debunk. I knew they were gonna mess this up and I was right I love Madara more than Aizen but clearly Aizen stomps here. Even SethTheProgramer debunked this years before the Death Battle came out and he got the research accurate.

I hope they never touch a Bleach character again I'm sorry but after this disrespect they don't deserve it. But that's all for today thank you so much for reading, shoutout to Bleach-Grimmjow and I will see you all next time. Peace.