Mega Man VS Astro Boy DEBUNKED

What's up everyone it's Mario and Sonic fanboy and today we're going to be doing another debunk and that my friends is Mega Man VS Astro Boy now before we begin I just need to say that despite them downplaying Mega Man they did update their information over time like recently, however despite this I just have to say that those times of info should have been used a long time ago (except for the Double Gear System because Mega Man 11 wasn't around yet so feats can't be pulled from that game.) But with all that out of the way let's get this debunk started.

Okay so the first claim made in this video is this about the Mega Buster Sure, using that much power could overheat and even kill him, but nah, what's life without a little risk, and double the fire power? So their basically saying that if Mega Man overcharges his Mega Buster it would kill them. I have never seen this happen to Mega Man before nor were there any statements that supports this. I'm really interested into we're they got that from.

The second claim is that (Wiz) Mega Man's bread and butter is his Variable Weapons System. With it he can wield any weapon he acquires, including those taken after defeating rogue robot masters. (Boomstick) Considering he's beaten over 100 of them, that's a lot of weaponry! So if you saw the video then you know that their only giving Mega Man these specific weapons. Metal Blades, Rolling Cutter, Quick Boomerang, Leaf Shield, Mega Ball, Spread Drill, Crash Bomber, Dive Missile, Magnet Missile, Commando Bomb, Bubble Bomb, Atomic Fire, Ice Slasher, Thunder Beam, Tornado Blow, Bubble Lead, Mirror Buster, Black Hole Bomb, Time Stopper, and the Super Adaptor. Now I don't see anything bad with it however the issue I have is that Mega Man can carry all of his weapons at any point in time plus several other weapons are important, but even with the weapons they gave him Mega Man would still win.

The next claim made is that (Wiz) Mega Man's greatest display of strength comes from when he held up a 20 story tower worth 60,000 tons, delaying its collapse just long enough to escape. (Boomstick) Impressive. But not compared to Astro Boy who could lift a 100,000 ton ocean liner with total ease. So basically their saying that Astro Boy takes the strength advantage over Mega Man because of a lifting strength feats. First off all Mega Man held it up for a short period of time, secondly there's a difference between lifting strength and striking strength, for those of you who say that lifting strength=striking strength should be a shame because there is no actual evidence that supports this. Thirdly lifting strength doesn't matter in a fight. Astro Boy may be stronger than Mega Man in terms of lifting strength yes Astro would win an armwrestling contest.

 Astro Boy may be stronger than Mega Man in terms of lifting strength yes Astro would win an armwrestling contest

However Mega Man is actually stronger in terms of striking strength. Astro may scale to Bem who destroyed a red sun.

 Astro may scale to Bem who destroyed a red sun