Obi-Wan VS Kakashi DEBUNKED

What's up everyone it's Mario and Sonic fanboy here and today we're going to be doing another debunk on the recent Death Battle, Obi-Wan Kenobi VS Kakashi Hatake. Now I can already see you guys typing in the comments "Bruh you're just debunking this cause you're a f*cking Naruto fanboy." Well first of all I agreed with the outcome it can go either way, two not only did they downplay Kakashi but the also downplayed Obi-Wan in a way, and thirdly I knew that they were gonna screw things up on the research. So without further a do let's begin.

Okay so the first thing they got wrong is that is that Chakra is an internal life energy with a limited supply, but the Force is external and everywhere. Obi-Wan couldn't exactly run out of it, and Kakashi couldn't copy Force techniques, 'cause, I mean, he's using external force, not internal chakra, totally different. Now first off Chakra in Naruto exists everywhere as well considering with the Nature Chakra and that's how like Sage Mode can draw power from nature itself, now I do agree that Chakra is limited to the user but saying that Chakra isn't external and everywhere is wrong. Ad for the Force it is external and everywhere however there is still an issue, they are basically saying that Obi-Wan has unlimited power with the Force further backed up with the "couldn't exactly run out of it" quote now after watching a debunk of this fight I learned that Obi-Wan can best tired out even with using the Force in combat, in fact from what I can recall his fight with Kit Fisto, Obi-Wan got tired and was completely worn out after fighting for a few hours, so yeah no Obi-Wan having unlimited power from the Force is nothing more than a No Limits Fallacy, which means their basically saying that Obi-Wan is completely unstoppable and is multiversal+ without any evidence that says otherwise. Also according to Death Battle's logic that means that Korra is completely unstoppable and is multiversal because Zaheer said that her powers is limitless when in truth that statement right there is a No Limits Fallacy because even she can't keep fighting forever and has been defeated more times than I can count so yeah Obi-Wan having unlimited powers to the Force is wrong. As for the Kakashi not being able to copy the Force techniques I can agree with that however there is still an issue here they ignored the fact that Kakashi can copy physical movements, the user or the Sharingan can copy their opponents physical movements basically their fighting style and be able to keep up with them in battle and predict what they can do next. So in that aspect Kakashi can copy Obi-Wan's fighting style and movements so that way he can keep up with him or at the very least predict what he's going to did next like what he did with his battle with Zabuza.

Moving on to the next point we have As for brute power, ninja mountain busting and Anakin's Dreadnought telekinesis were fairly comparable. However, Kenobi matched Anakin's force power well after he had become far stronger than that. So this when I knew they were going to downplay Kakashi they scaled him to Jirayia who's giant Rasengan can destroy a mountain yes they basically say that Kakashi is Mountain level and I need to point out another issue here they didn't even use any feats in the war arc so that's a big problem. Okay so Kakashi was able to fight Tailed Beast users aka Jinchūriki who are way above Jirayia and sure he did had help from Guy but that's still impressive and if this is not enough for you well Kakashi can fight on equal footing with Sasuke one on one during the Five Kage arc. Sasuke at the end of the series was able to fight on equal footing with Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto who at that point in time is considered a Jinchūriki for all the Tailed Beasts and has all of their powers and all the the Tailed Beasts all together should be at least Planet+ level I actually looked up some several calculations for Continental to Multi-Continental so yeah war arc Kakashi is FAR above Jiraiya. As for Obi-Wan they claimed that Obi-Wan scales to Anakin because he's the strongest Force user by far which is false because Anakin had the potential to be the strongest Force user but unfortunately Yoda and other Jedi like Insidious were already better than him at that category.

The next point that was a problem is (Boomstick) Oh, and you know how Obi-Wan tore apart Grevious' armor with his bare hands in Revenge of the Sith? (Wiz) The same armor designed to survive starship cannons. It withstood a blast that annihilated a subterranean city and almost collapsed the surface of a planet. This one is a big issue here, Obi-Wan ripping Grevious' armor is PULLING STRENGTH and pulling strength=/=striking strength especially since his striking strength comes from his Lightsaber so pulling his armor with his hands doesn't matter. Also this one is probably a weird scaling because Grevious's arms that Obi-Wan cut through are not the same amount as his chest or the rest of his body so that's invalid.

Next is when they said Even Kamui wasn't a reliable option, since Kenobi's reaction speed was nearly seventy thousand times faster than Kakashi's. More than quick enough to avoid Kamui, especially with his precognition. First off they said that Obi-Wan is 70,000 times faster than Kakashi and they put Kakashi at lightning level. I'll admit I put Kakashi at lightning timer when I did Izuku vs Boruto but that was because Boruto hasn't been shown to scale up to light speed especially since characters like Naruto, Sasuke were only holding back, Kakashi didn't hold back when he again fought Sasuke who was able to keep up with Six Path Sage Mode Naruto who dodged Madara's beam which is confirmed to move at the speed of light at 670,616,629 miles per hour so Kakashi should scale to light speed especially sinc he fought Sasuke and can keep up with him and Sasuke didn't hold back and also that the Fierst Gate multiples his abilities at least 10 to 12 times so he should be able to move at 6,706,166,290 miles per hour to 8,047,399,548 miles per hour. As for Obi-Wan they also downplayed his speed too putting him at 1 microsecond aka 2,236,936 miles per hour which is wrong because just like Kakashi, Obi-Wan also has some reactions speeds that are at to the speed of light 670,616,629 miles per hour especially when blocking laser shots which should move at light speed. So yeah Obi-Wan and Kakashi should be pretty evenly match in speed so Kakashi's Kamui should definitely be able to keep up with Obi-Wan, and if I use the First Gate multiplier Kakashi should be at 10 to 12 times faster at least. Either way they definitely downplayed Obi-Wan and Kakashi in terms of speed.

As for the next and last point when they say this (Boomstick) Remember that Kyp guy who moved a black hole? Yeah, he was directly compared to Obi-Wan by Luke himself. (Wiz) If we're to take that at face value, this means Kenobi could theoretically call upon the Force to exert nearly 14 petatons of TNT. There is a problem here Kyp is a lot stronger than Obi-Wan, and there's actually a similar feat in his time but that Jedi had outside help from ALL OF THE STUDENTS AT THE ACADEMY AND THE JEDI COUNCIL!!! They were all lending him all that power in order to preform this feat so no Obi-Wan would not use the force at that power because that requires massive help from other Jedi so that is inconsistent. Even if I take that at face value I can still compare Kakashi to other characters like base form Naruto. Why I'm doing this you might ask well in All Might VS Might Guy they said that Night Guy is stronger than Kakashi and base form Naruto Kakashi with the double Mangekyo Sharingan was able to damage Kaguya who Sasuke stated is on a whole another level from Madara who Naruto's normal attacks stood no chance against. Naruto survived an explosion made by his chakra which made an explosion that blew up the moon and based on their calculations that explosion was at best 480 petatons of TNT. Over 34 times more powerful than the Force power they claimed Obi-Wan can pull off. On top of that Madara survived an attacked from Naruto's Lava Rasen-Shuriken which cut off the God Tree that Obito made based in the calculations I found here the attack is up to 673 Petatons of TNT. 48 times stronger than the any power Obi-Wan was claimed to have.

vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User...

So this means that Kakashi can definitely match Obi-Wan in that power so with the double Mangekyo Sharingan the Perfect Susanoo Kakashi is definitely more powerful than what they claimed.

And thus concludes the debunk between Obi-Wan and Kakashi now I'm not saying Obi-Wan stomps or anything no Kakashi definitely has a lot of chances at winning this battle although Obi-Wan has more chances of winning so yeah it's a really close match. Unfortunately they overplayed Obi-Wan and downplayed Kakashi heck they didn't let them both use all of their abilities which is another downplay now I agreed why Kakashi's Perfect Susanoo and double Mangekyō Sharingan wasn't included in the fight because that requires help from Obito and it originally belonged to him, however I disagree with them saying that even if he did use it that wouldn't change the victory because I've already proven that black hole feat required outside help and yes the victor would change if Kakashi had the double Mangekyo Sharingan and the Perfect Susanoo I already explained and proved on how Kakashi is more powerful than Obi-Wan with it, anyways guys that is going to conclude for this debunk thank you all so much for reading and I will see you all next time. Peace out.