I am leaving the debating community

What's up everybody it's Mario and Sonic fanboy and I have to say sorry if I haven't been posting anything lately I had a lot going on especially on school plus I was working on my Mario and Sonic: Dimensional Chaos story so I have a lot on my plate anyways so today I'm announcing that I am no longer going to be a part of the debating community and if you wanna know why then please stay toned.

So for those of you who've been following me for awhile know that I made a book called Video Game Vs Battles a while back in 2018 I still love it, it brings back memories but with very outdated information.

If you guys want to check it out you can it was actually the first power scaling book I've made on my first year on Wattpad I've been having lots of fun debating with people though it has it's ups and downs, however as time flies I slowly start to...

If you guys want to check it out you can it was actually the first power scaling book I've made on my first year on Wattpad I've been having lots of fun debating with people though it has it's ups and downs, however as time flies I slowly start to realize for what the debating community really is.

Okay so first off the fictional debating is literally just people debating about which character will win and which character will lose which is fun at first however seeing what's it's become nowadays it just makes me realize that fictional debating is nothing more than a waste of time. I mean purely people are just wasting their own time starting a debate or engaging in a debate, and when people do get into debates they started having some serious behavior like saying stuff like "You stupid fanboy" or "You obviously have no knowledge of this series" or "You're being stubborn" when here's the thing you're doing this all over fictional characters who mind you do not exist in any forms of reality it's just a fantasy that the author or writer created and make money about that also The whole you have no knowledge of this character or whatever here's the thing you don't know that person you're debating with at all you never knew them you're entire life all you know is that their just someone on the internet cause not only does that make you look dumb and stupid  for saying that but they can easily say that about you. And mind you all of this is over fictional characters that don't exist like you're not going to be apart of their world no matter what you do.

Another reason why I'm leaving this community is because of claims made by fanbases of their respective series and get all mad and toxic about it when someone has a different opinion than them. All fanbases are toxic but the ones who are the absolute worst are the Mario, Sonic, Dragon Ball, Ben 10, Marvel, DC, Death Battle, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Star Wars, and many many more. All of them have often clash against people who have a different opinion than them and that theirs doesn't mean shit while theirs means facts and it always will be, but here's the thing nobody on Earth is going to care about your opinion no matter how hard you try to make it facts it's not like the creators are going care about what you think all they care is that they entertain you, I've seen this with people from Mario, Sonic, and Dragon Ball fanbases when people are just throwing their shape shifting their opinions and expect people to care and immediately get mad when some has a different opinion or point of view like I've seen people say that claims like Mario, Sonic, and Goku are high outerversal, with irrelevant/immeasurable/infinite speed and are one of the strongest characters in fiction when in reality their roughly far below all of that their just trying to make it seem like they can compete with and solo all of Marvel and DC even though The One Above All and The Prescience would one shot them but if you think that their that powerful that's fine but don't go around spamming your opinion all over the internet just because several people will think otherwise. Speaking of which some people shape shifted off their opinions based on shows like Death Battle and the reason why that's an issue is that their fanbase actually believes everything they say is current no matter what opinions that say otherwise here's the thing and this is a sad truth for those who agree with their research: ScrewAttack are NOT always accurate I don't care what you say their just not accurate every single time I matter what you say they aren't literally the ones who the smartest in the entire community no in fact even they themselves admit this as the whole "We're never wrong thing" is just a joke made by Ben Singer. Unfortunately people take it seriously and just assume that everything they did was correct and accurate and are blinded by what they see rather than do research themselves and it ultimately leads to many confrontations between people who agree with them and people who don't agree with them, regardless of what source you use you just do some research first before considering them accurate which isn't the case here because when people like SethTheProgramer, ChuckTheCyberCuck, Sir Splash (currently known as Your Favorite Villain), The Ink Tank, and many many more make debunks on Death Battle the fans get mad and call them salty, fanboys, hypocrites, and just mad that their favorite character lost when in reality it's the farthest from the truth as they were just being respectful and giving out their own thoughts you can't say their salty just because they have a different opinion than you in fact even they themselves know that their not perfect by any means. This is why I always say everyone has a right to their own opinion and if other people disagree with you then so be it it's too bad life doesn't always go the way you want it to, yes you do need facts to support your opinions but at the end of the day it's all just YOUR opinion and your opinion alone. Nobody's going to care or even give a shit about what you think.

The last point I need to discuss is view points on how power scaling works. So this community is literally all about people clashing their opinions to see which one has a stronger view point but regardless on who's opinion is stronger that doesn't mean you all of the sudden change that person's mind or something that doesn't mean you all of the sudden have changed someone's mind or anything like that unless if that person wants to change their minds at the end of the day it doesn't really matter that much and while we're on the subject of that some people view power scaling differently like how I say that it doesn't matter how many enemies you've defeated or how strong that enemy is you're not as strong as them unless you prove it with performing feats of your own, most people usually say that if A person beats B person than A person is stronger than B person which is fine and that's their own opinion and their view point of how power scaling works, however if they see someone else having a different view point than them, they will try to debate with you now I'm not gonna be open for debate the only time I am is if someone is just spamming their opinion over and over again and treating it as if was an actual fact when at the end of the day it doesn't really matters regardless on who wins or not you're not gaining anything from it even if you call someone out in their viewpoint it or whatever. On top of all that I've seen people as to go as far as to harass someone people over something as simple as a debate that's when I realized that this community has fallen so hard that not even God or even Jesus Christ will be able to save them from the hell hole they have created it's at the point where fictional debating doesn't even matter anymore. If you wanna debate on something debate on something that actually matters like politics like what happens next now that Joe Biden is about to be the 46th President of the United States or at least something that actually exists in reality or whatever instead of acting stupid over something that is so small.

With all this being said that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop doing power scaling no I'm still doing it Mario Sonic Mega Man Death Battle season 3 is still in the works I'm just going to no longer debate with anyone anymore starting today going forward. Anyways that's all I have to say thank you all so much for reading and I will see you al, next time. Peace.

Shoutouts to
Bleach-Grimmjow
TyForestWrites
Charlesthigpen1
FateGrand-overseer
Laura_Hollis