The Last Of Us Part 2 actor gets death threats.

A/N: So recently I found out that voice actress Laura Bailey (who is my favorite voice actress) is getting death threats because of her role as Abby in The Last Of Us Part 2.

WARNING: Spoilers for the game (although she did blacked them out) but we're gonna talk about spoilers so there's your warning.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Mario: Their sending death threats.....over a f*cking video game????

Mario: Okay I think these guys need to be taught a painful lesson.

Sonic: So their gonna threat to kill her child.... Because her character Abby killed Joel???

Sonic: BRUH!!!! ITS JUST A FUCKING VIDEO GAME AND YOUR GONNA HARRAS THE ACTRESS OF THE GAME BECAUSE HER CHARACTER KILLED THEIR FAVORITE CHARACTER???!!!! That's so f*cking stupid.

Mega Man: And they said she ruined it because Joel died??!!?!?

Mega Man: Someone PLEASE call the FBI cause they need to be in this situation right now cause this is getting out of hand.

Me: Laura Bailey is my number one favorite voice actress and it angers me seeing this like I can't believe a great woman who voices Blaze the Cat (Sonic the Hedgehog), Supergirl (Injustice 2), Lust (Fullmetal Alchemist), Kushina Uzumaki (Naruto), Lucina (Fire Emblem), and Black Widow (Marvel) is getting death threats and the fact that it's over a fictional video game is out right depressing. Hopefully people like her husband (Travis Willingham) will show Laura some support.

(Also happy Fourth of July to you all.)

Elemental_Avenger
InkCrafter
Batmandude18
Laura_Hollis

Random Bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें