Top 10 Dumbest Villain Motivations

A/N: So we have some villains.... who are apparently being villains for no reason.

Mario: So basically Umbridge is a villain because she hates kids???? I think she's one of those mean teachers who abuses her students.

Sonic: So the Mandarin is just an actor and not an actual terrorist?

Mega Man: Why would Amanda Waller bother create a threat in the first place?

Mario: All that drug what ever stuff to give people side effects is all for money. (In a sarcastic voice) Wow that's a great motivation right there.

Sonic: He literally had more other options than threatening to show a video of the President in a stupid custom. What kind of villain would does that?

Mega Man: So basically Doctor Doom was trying to protect a dimension he was trapped in for over a year and come back and destroy Earth. That's the lamest villain backstory, and motive in comic book history especially in a film with so many flaws.

Mario: Why would you sacrifice billions of lives just for the sake of profit?

Sonic: Why are these guys trying so hard to rob this kid if they should've known by now that he's gonna outsmart then again? Yeah they definitely ain't getting Christmas presents anytime soon.

Mega Man: So the whole selling dinosaurs thing was all just for money, yeah his death by being eaten by a dinosaur was great karma. XD.

At number 1

Mario: Higher lifeforms?

Sonic: Finding food?

Mega Man: Was that the best that Drake and Riot can do?

Me: If you're gonna be a villain you have to have a good motive to it because if not than what's the point in being a villain at all?