Top 10 Kingdom Hearts characters

Hey guys it's me Phoenix and today we're going to be doing my Top 10 Kingdom Hearts characters and oh boy it has been a minute since I've ever done one of these so I'm glad to have these up again, so if you guys are enjoying this let me know in the comments below who are your favorite Kingdom Hearts characters if you're a fan of the series like myself but before we begin I just have to tell you that theses are all my opinions not facts so don't get angry with me if someone form the Days trio isn't at the top 3. But anyways enough of my rambling let's get into this top 10.

Quick heads up: for those of you who aren't familiar with the Kingdom Hearts franchise I just need to let you know that the series has a large amount of characters from Disney and Final Fantasy from Square Enix so characters like Cloud Strife, Tifa Lockhart, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Zack Fair, Sephiroth and many more will not be on this list because it only contains original characters in Kingdom Hearts.

Number 10

For my tenth character who used to be a member of the Organization XIII, he started off as a bad guy at first in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of memories but he ended up turning good later on. And yes the character I'm talking about is Axel.

 And yes the character I'm talking about is Axel

Also known as Lea, Axel is pretty cool dude. He seems snarky, quick-witted and a joker on the outside. When I first saw this guy I didn't really like him at first mainly because of his attitude but I've gotta to know him and he seems pretty cool man I mean he did prove he had some good in him, I find him really interesting and all he wants is to be happy and to be with his friends. He might lose his friends and end up lonely otherwise. That's why he acts so cold to Saix (whom used to be his best friend) when he had to choose between his two current best friends but at least they all ended becoming friends in Kingdom Hearts 3. Now a problem I have with him is that Axel lacks experience as a Keyblade Welder, yes he has experience in combat but he didn't have a Keyblade at that time, but still even than Axel is a cool dude and a joker and a really interesting character. Got it memorized? (That's something Axel always says just to let you guys know.)

Number 9

In my ninth spot I'm probably gonna get some "Why isn't he higher?" Comments but once it's my opinion not fact. Anyways this is a character who basically had his entire body possessed for OVER A FREAKING DECADE but returned and reclaimed his body, and I'm talking about Terra.