My issues with That Vegan Teacher

Yo what's up everyone it's Mario and Sonic fanboy and today we're going to be going over the problems of Kadie Karen Diekmeyer otherwise known as That Vegan Teacher.

She's someone who is said to be a vegan and animal rights activist who uploads on the Internet daily to try to spread her message of veganism. However the way she spreads her message is the most disrespectful way possible. She uses so many tactics that are aggressive, racist, homophobic, predatory, sexist, creepy, and outright stupidest. Vegan Teacher is the walking definitely of Karenism which is why her middle name is Karen. Miss Karen tries to force those who are non-vegan to become vegan — in her image and hers alone — and she's caused more people to turn away from veganism more times than now. So we're going to be going over the issues with this old hag and roast the Hell out of her along the way. I was originally going to talk about her in my previous chapter talking about my problems with vegans but I decided to skip that and make an entire chapter about her because she's so bad that even vegans hate her. So without further a do let's get started.

WARNING: This page does contain follow rasist, homophobic, sexual assaults, and graphic images if you're not a fan of this type of stuff please click off the page. You have been warned.

That Vegan Teacher history and backstory

Before we get into the roasting I just think it's appropriate to go over That Vegan Teacher's history so you guys can get a great idea on what type of person she was before and after she became vegan. Vegan Karen is born on September 24, 1964 in Montreal, Canada. In her early life she worked as a nurse for 25 years and as a teacher for 9 years. Or so she says. During her this time in December 13 1994 this happened

It seems That Vegan Teacher has been causing problems ever since the 90s (and the 80s according to someone) she went to some barber place to get a man's hair cut to save money but was denied as they only cut actual man's hair cuts

It seems That Vegan Teacher has been causing problems ever since the 90s (and the 80s according to someone) she went to some barber place to get a man's hair cut to save money but was denied as they only cut actual man's hair cuts. Vegan Teacher got mad and claimed she was "discriminated" against because of her gender in other words she tried to use her title she even asked for his name but the man grabbed her by the arm and kicked her out. After that incident Vegan Teacher claims she was "assaulted" and her rights were "violated". Now this right here should be an immediate sign about this woman because even as earlier as the 90s she was acting like a Karen, and if you're familiar with Karens you should know that Karens are known for causing trouble all the time and based on what I'm looking at here clearly she was not discriminated or assaulted or violated or bullied as she claimed to be because she was probably walking into a males only barber shop and therefore no females allowed but she clearly was complaining that she couldn't get into a male only barber shop and tried to make excuses and honestly they had every right to kick her out, she deserved it. Moving on during her time as a teacher she actually got suspended for her behavior.