something new *

- smut warning
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

vinnie had been busy all day and i was stuck crossing my legs trying to get the aching to stop. he was so stressed for the entire day. eventually he was almost done with his work for the day and his mood calmed down.

he was sitting at his desk doing something on his computer. i got up from our bed and stood behind his chair. i gripped his shoulders and began massaging him. i leaned down and placed a kiss on his cheek. he turned to me and smiled.

"hey baby." he looked tired. "sorry i've been so busy today. i'm almost done i promise." i tried to straighten out again but he stopped me pulling me back down. "come here...i miss you." he kissed my lips and pulled me onto his lap. jesus. he drove me insane.

he was just trying to be sweet and give me hugs while he finished up the last things he needed to do but i took it the opposite way. i wanted so much more. after kissing me he turned his attention back to his computer. he kept his hand around my waist as i balanced myself on one of his thighs.

the friction between his thigh and me was pushing me over the edge. i flung my other leg around his thigh and gripped his hair. his eyes widened. "i need you." i whispered in his ear. his breathing heavied. "b-baby i'm almost done just awhile longer." i kissed him. "i need you now." i pulled his hair. he bit my lip.

"i wanna try something new." i said. "what's that baby?" he looked up at me. "just stay still you'll catch on." i smiled biting my lip. he just stared at me in awe. "relax handsome." i kissed his cheek and then trailed the kisses down his neck. he breathed out.

i pulled off my shorts and underwear. he began to reach for his pants button but i stopped him. "keep them on. it helps with the friction." he looked at me confused. "just trust me." i kissed him again. he nodded. i straddled his thigh once again.

i began to rock back and forth on his thigh. his hands found their way to my hips and he pushed down, understanding what was happening. my head naturally ducked into the crook of his neck as i picked up pace. he was making little sounds next to my ear.

i reached into his pants and began stroking him as i continued to ride his thigh. "f-fuck...this is the hottest shit ever." his head leaned back for a second and then came back up to look at me. his hands ran up my body and removed my shirt. his two fingers slid up and down my back, drawing shapes.

he unclasped my bra with one hand and pulled it off. his mouth attached itself to my breast. he swirled his tongue. i moaned as i got closer and closer to releasing. "fuck baby just like that." i leaned my head back. "mhm..."

he moaned onto my skin. "kiss me..." he mumbled leaning his chin upwards so his lips were accessible. i leaned down a little more and kissed him. i sped up my hand. he moaned into my mouth. "f-i'm gonna-" "me too..." i interrupted. my head dropped down into the crook of his neck again as i released. he followed shortly after.

we breathed for awhile until he picked me up and laid me on the bed. he climbed in next to me and held me as we caught our breaths. "we need to do that more often." he chuckled. "yes yes we do." i laughed. he kissed my neck until he drifted off to sleep due to how tired he was from his busy day. i turned to face his chest and i snuggled into him. i was so in love.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- a little shorter than normal 😩

- i thought this one was pretty cute and simple 😏

- vote because you love meeee<3

- goodnighttt i stayed up super late once again to write this and i have school tomorrow 😭🤚

- love you! eat, drink, sleep, and do what you love cause you deserve it byeeee

717 words