10

ⓥⓐⓛⓔⓝⓣⓘⓝⓔ'ⓢ ⓓⓐⓨ

ⓥⓐⓛⓔⓝⓣⓘⓝⓔ'ⓢ ⓓⓐⓨ

"Here she is!"

"Yuna-chan! I made it myself! Eat it, okay?"

"Yuna-nyan~ please accept this chocolate!"

"Amamiya-san, I–I like you!"

"Good morning! Sure thing, of course, I like you too! You're my friend! Thank you!" The girl smiled brightly with happiness as she was swarmed by her classmates and even upperclassmen on her way to her class, they were giving her chocolates as it was Valentine's Day. As usual, Yuna had became a big hit in their school once again for receiving the most chocolates for Valentine however, she needed to make sure that her little brother didn't see a mountain of sweets when they got home later or else who knew what would the troublemaker do.

"If you can't follow school rules, please leave our classroom at once. You're bothering us."

Yuna jumped a little since Maria had shouted literally in hear ear as she was behind her. The boys and girls glared directly at the stern looking girl, saying she didn't need to get pissed off and Yuna quickly stood in front of Maria to defend her. "It's okay, everyone. It really is our fault for breaking school rules and making a scene in class. Maria-chan is right—"

"Who are you calling chan?!"

"It's alright, you can give them to me off campus later? I will be waiting for you." Yuna clasped her hands together in front of her and smiled while tilting her head, not knowing that smile of hers just sent a direct hit to everyone's heart as if there were Cupids in the classroom and Maria just clicked her tongue in annoyance. The soft spoken girl waved at the girls and boys before handing out some chocolate cupcakes she baked early morning earlier, to her classmates.

"Hey, I thought you already know the rules—" Mari stopped her sentence when she gave her one.

"Chocolates are banned. Not chocolate cupcakes though, hehe." Yuna grinned innocently and walked to Nezu and Yagi. "Here, I baked some for you. Hope you like it." Nezu took one and stared at the strawberry on top of it longingly, saying something about anything she made, it was his favourite. Yagi had stars in his eyes and even lifted the cucpake in the air as if he was given a blessing with the other classmates followed him, making Yuna laugh at their silliness. After all, there's nothing that chocolate cupcake couldn't do.

"Finally! I got a chocolate from a girl! My mom's gonna be so proud of me!"

"Congratulations for us huhuhu."