14

ⓗⓘⓢ ⓥⓞⓘⓓ

ⓗⓘⓢ ⓥⓞⓘⓓ

"Ryuu-kun, Inui-senpai was here?" Yuna Amamiya asked the timid boy as she just bumped into the senior on her way to the daycare room. Though, she didn't particularly fond of his attitude towards Jin, he was glaring at her little brother, even if Jin was a little bit out of control and naughty, no one in this world had the audacity to mistreat her brother. It was unusual for her to dislike someone but Inui-senpai really got on her nerves, he was always visited the daycare room to find Midori, his 'future daughter' but always ended up dissing the baby without knowing her identity.

Ryuuichi nodded. "You know him, Amamiya-san?"

"Barely." She shrugged, heading towards the kitchen to prepare cookies for the kids, leaving Ryuuichi asking Usaida about Midori's father. As soon as she entered the kitchen, her hand immediately reached out to hold on to something. Luckily, there was a fridge nearby and Yuna breathed heavily. Maybe it was because of the heat, her body felt heavier than usual. But then again, she didn't remember to take her meds earlier. Wataru must have been worried about her at home.

"Kazuma! Takuma! Jin heard you wike Saiki K so Jin bought these green hoodies for you!" Jin opened his shark backpack and took out a huge package, confusing Taka and Kotaro about logic. How did a huge package like that manage to get into a tiny bag? Both of them sneaked behind him and Taka decided to take everything out. Roses. Chocolates. Toys. iPad. Nugget plushie. Books. And those two weren't expecting to see a puppy eventually. The puppy barked cutely and Jin turned around excitedly.

"Bolt!"

Woof!

"Puppy!"

Kotaro and Taka shared a mixed face. Was his bag a like magic portal, the one in a book Yuna read to them before? Jin giggled once Bolt licked his face and Kirin and the twins quickly surrounded him to play with him as well. "Bolt, say woof to Jin's fwiends!" He told them that Yuna got him Bolt to make sure he won't be lonely soon. Jin didn't understand what she meant by that but his sister was really kind to get him a new family! Jin loved his sister. "Nee-chan truly loves Jin, that's why she got Jin Bolt! But Jin is not lonely?"

Usaida and Ryuuichi looked really confused with his words but somehow, deep down in their hearts, they were feeling really bad. The usual carefree Jin now looked genuinely upset, with his ears drooped like Bolt, or perhaps, that boy was just imitating his dog. Usaida took a mental note to ask Yuna about that later and wondered if they were allowed to have pets in the premise. But then again, if that's what Jin wanted then no one can do anything.

Taka slapped Jin on the back of his head. "Fool, of course you are not. You have me."

"Ung."