21

ⓟⓡⓔⓢⓔⓝⓣ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓕⓤⓣⓤⓡⓔ

ⓟⓡⓔⓢⓔⓝⓣ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓕⓤⓣⓤⓡⓔ

Staring halfheartedly at the figure of her said little brother lying on the bed unconsciously with wires on his body, Yuna was unsure what was she feeling at the moment. Sure that boy was her little brother but she just didn't feel the connection. He was only a stranger to her, despite everything said by the couple—his parents. But still he was just an innocent kid. His chest rose with a pattern and Yuna stared at his face, trying to find any similarities between them. Sure the hair was similar to her original hair but she couldn't find other than that.

"Natsuya-kun." Her voice whispered the name, just as she thought, she didn't feel any connection to him. Her hand gripped the hem of her skirt, heart had been deeply hurt by everything that happened today. But fortunately, everything ended in a nice way. The operation was successful—the doctor said Natsuya was out of danger now and he can leave in two weeks if his condition was stable in the meantime. Yuna made her way to the bed and approached the little boy.

It was a tragedy. She could see bandages around his boy under the white clothes. Her head hurt whenever she thought of how foolish his parents were by not putting his seatbelt on and her father's intel just told her that the supposed biological father of hers was speeding and even running a red light on the road. They had to pay the fine and compensation—they crashed into another car, hence that's why they couldn't pay for Natsuya's surgery. They had used all of their money to repair their car and pay the fine and compensation.

"They could have used the money to pay for the hospital bill first." Yuna rubbed her forehead, cursing multiple words at the irresponsible parents. A part in her hart felt relieved over the fact that they abandoned her but another part of her was feeling bad because she could have taken care of Natsuya better if she's with him. Her hand then took out something from her school bag and she read the letter once again before handing it to a nurse. "Please give this to him once he wakes up. Don't let the parents see it okay?"

The nurse bowed. "As you wish, Amamiya-sama."

Oh, did I mention that her father was one of that hospital's founders?

Yuna smiled. "Contact my butler if there's any problem regarding Natsuya's condition." She had inserted some money in that envelope, specifically only for Natsuya. Her eyes looked at the little boy for one last time. "They are really bad parents to you also huh? What a shame." Yuna turned around and walked towards the door, not giving any glance to the biological parents that had been waiting outside. She still could smell alcohol on the husband and when they made a step closer to her, she quickly backed a few steps.

The husband scoffed, sensing her hostility. "What a spoiled bitch."

"Be mindful with your words, my parents just gave you 5 million, know your place, old man."