07

ⓙⓘⓝ ⓘⓢ ⓢⓣⓡⓞⓝⓖ

ⓙⓘⓝ ⓘⓢ ⓢⓣⓡⓞⓝⓖ

"Kirin, here, open your mouth! Aaaaa~" Jin held a spoon of broccolis to her and Kirin shyly hid her red face behind her small fists. The boy cooed at her and put the spoon in front of her. Listening to his sickening voice, Taka just let out a scoff and ate his food silently while giving his friend an annoying face. That narcissistic Jin just kept on flirting with Kirin and it's making him annoyed a lot. Jin even constantly called himself the worldwide handsome.

Yuna smiled sweetly at both toddlers and her hand flicked her little brother's forehead. He was nice to offer Kirin some of his food but he was giving her his broccolis, giving him a chance to escape. "Baby, do you think I won't know what you are doing? Eat your broccolis, young man. Or you won't get your nuggets." Her eyes sharpened once she saw Jin was about to take nuggets from her. Yuna quickly yanked the lunchbox and held it high in the air. Jin whined to his sister and Kirin giggled cutely at his teary eyes.

"Nee-chan! Oh, come on!"

"Jin-kun, you better listen to your sister~" Usaida teased the toddler with his hands pinched both of Jin's cheeks. Jin swatted his hands away and huffed, saying he didn't like broccolis. They were just too green for him. And they reminded him of that one anime character. He didn't want to it because he loved that character. Usaida made a face and raised an eyebrow. Then, he remembered Jin had once talking about this anime to him. "Oh, you're talking about boku no hero academia? Izuku? Wait, he really looks like broccolis."

Both boys shared giggles and Yuna suppressed a sigh. She didn't know how else to make her little brother eat his broccolis and her eyes stared at one of Jin's drawings then a deceitful smile crept up on her face. Oh, think you can outsmart your sister huh? It was a drawing of her wearing a yellow dress-Jin's favourite dress on her-standing in front of him-she supposed and in his hand there was a ring. Yes, he was proposing her and Yuna rolled her eyes at her little brother's typical idea.

Yuna then called Usaida and stood beside him with her hand holding his forearm. "Usaida-senpai~" There was undeniably red colour rose to his cheeks when the girl called him senpai and checkmate, Jin snapped his head towards those two and his eyes darkened in fury. His sister did not just call a boy senpai. He had watched enough anime and read too many manga to understand the intention of calling a boy senpai. One, she had crush on him. Two, she liked him. Three, she adored him. Four, she loved him. Jin gasped. Five, she wanted to marry him.

"H-hai, Yuna-chan-?"

Yuna flashed a dazzling smile and leaned closer against the taller guy with her head only reached his forearm. "Ne, Usaida-san, y'know, my father told me to find a husband who likes broccolis. Do you know why?"