03

ⓘ ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓦⓘⓚⓔ ⓘⓣ!

ⓘ ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓦⓘⓚⓔ ⓘⓣ!

"Hello, there!" Three women said simultaneously at the kids and of course the kids stopped whatever they were doing to run to their mothers. Yuna could feel her heart warming at the sight of them hugging their mothers and somehow, she wondered if Jin missed their parents.

Her eyes flickered to him and he was still too engrossed reading the book with Kotaro. Maybe not. A soft smile made its way to her lips as he tried to teach his new friend reading. "Kotaro, say, Jin is handsome." His new friend shook his head with a small no and Jin only grinned sheepishly at him.

Taka was just swinging his toy sword around, then he asked Jin to play with him together. Jin nodded and went to get his sword and shield. "Bow, you peasant! You're standing befowe your king!" He posed charmingly, according to him, with his small right hand holding the sword in the air and his left hand carrying the light shield.

His black haired friend clashed his sword with his. "You are not my king! I am Red Ranger! I will beat you, you monster! Gah!" His feet dragged his small body and both little boys fought each other and everyone watched their little performance with a smile. Umi Mamizuka clapped her hands excitedly and both her twins did the same.

And Taka's sword managed to knock his shield out of his hand and Taka playfully stabbed Jin on the stomach. The ash brown haired toddler dropped his sword and groaned, coughed and cried, acting as if he was really dying. He fell onto the floor and Taka stood close to him while laughing like an evil character. "Muahaha, I, Red Ranger has defeated this monster!"

Jin coughed harshly and his eyes roamed over the room to find his sister. His hand stretched out towards her direction and he dramatically gasped for air. "Jin-Jin needs to-get up. Jin needs to-go to nee-chan, Jin wants to see-her last smile. My love, Jin pwomises you, we will-be together in the next-life. Jin will mawwy-you. Wait for-me. Jin is sor-"

He slowly closed his eyes and Taka send a light kick to his leg to show his victory. Everyone clapped their hands for them, getting real feelings from the small performance. Kazuma and Takuma were cheering for Taka while Kirin was rooting for Jin. Jin opened his eyes cheekily and threw a wink to the dark green haired girl, making Yuna rolled her eyes at her little brother's flirty behavior.

Kirin then looked at her mother. "Mama! Jin got me Snow White book!" The mother looked at Jin who was patting his chest with a smirk on his lips, with an amused expression. She ruffled his daughter's hair and asked her if she had thanked her friend for giving her a book. Kirin nodded, proudly saying she was a good girl. "Jin also kissed me on the cheek!"

The three women giggled to each other and Yuna apologized to Yayoi-sensei on her little brother's behalf. The adult only smiled and told her it was fine. Yuna rubbed her head awkwardly. She really didn't know where did the boy get his flirty side, as long as she knew, she had never let him watched the television without her guidance.