09

ⓓⓔⓣⓔⓒⓣⓘⓥⓔ ⓙⓘⓝ

ⓓⓔⓣⓔⓒⓣⓘⓥⓔ ⓙⓘⓝ

"Kirin-chan! Do you know that you are the weason Jin smiles evewyday?"

The little girl gasped and had blush all over her face, it was the blush of roses that peek of champagne pink. "Jin, I–that's—" The colour infused cheeks dimpled with the blossoming smile and her eyes shone in a way that only deep happiness can bring. And the boy smiled widely, clearly was proud of himself for scoring one point. The mothers awed simultaneously and clapped their hands while Yuna just slapped her forehead at his another foolish pickup line. She really needed to stop letting him spend his time on his tab.

Taka scoffed as he attempted to lift a bunny. "Yeah, because she's a joke." Kirin's lips quivered and her mouth was set in a semi-pout, her shoulders were slumped and her eyes cast down in a crying gaze, making Jin to snap his head towards his friend and stomp on Taka's foot angrily for making a cute girl cry. "Ow! Oi! What?! I wasn't wrong!" Those two then kept throwing the bunnies to each other's direction while Kotaro and the twins stood in the corner to catch the poor animals.

A snap sound was heard and Yuna saw Usaida taking a shot of the kids having a chaos at the moment, apparently he was the photographer for the day and he had taken a lot of pictures of them acting so cute, then Yuna stifled a laugh when Kotaro pointed at a sheep, saying it's like the old lady, the Chairwoman. They moved on to the birds and Taka tugged on her sleeve, showing her an eagle. That's what his name meant and Yuna nuzzled their noses together as she was carrying him, of course her little brother was eyeing them with darkened eyes.

Yuna gave Taka a head pat, praising him for being smart as he had read the writings fluently. Then, she showed him another bird with Hayato's name and noted about those two kinds of birds were brothers like him and Hayato. Taka puffed his cheeks. "That jerk is not my nii-chan!" She pulled a face at him and said something about him being grumpy was cute and adorable, his cheeks became rosy and his whole face turned red. "Roses are red, my face is too, that only happens when I'm around you."

Yuna was silenced yet her cheeks were suddenly kissed pink like a spring rose, the blooming colour so cute against her skin, she looked away to find a distraction, couldn't believe that she was blushing over some toddler flirting with her. And Taka grinned sheepishly, sharing a fist bump with Usaida, the boy couldn't believe his eyes that the pick up line he had memorized yesterday was working really well and he swore he had goosebumps on his spine. Still in her arms, Taka turned around and found himself surrounded by Jin's darkness.

"Oi, Taka baka, don't flirt with my nee-chan! You wuined my moment with Kirin-chan and now you're fonduwing with her! How dawe you! Nee-chan! You betway me?" His chubby finger pointed at Taka. Then, he looked at his sister with pouring eyes, purposely splashed his face with Takuma's water to make it seem like he was crying. Ryuuichi widened his eyes at the toddler's choice of word and looked at Yuna who had been sighing for a millionth time now.