17

ⓢⓗⓔ ⓛⓞⓥⓔⓢ ⓓⓐⓘⓢⓘⓔⓢ

ⓢⓗⓔ ⓛⓞⓥⓔⓢ ⓓⓐⓘⓢⓘⓔⓢ

"Yuna-nee-chama!"

"Eh?!" It was another usual afternoon for Yuna at the hospital, her wrist was getting a whole lot better, thanked to Jin's kisses anyways. Let's just believe in that. She just had her lunch and daily check-up. Dr. Kazuya had allowed her to go home today and Yuna was currently changing her clothes when the door was suddenly slammed open, Jin, who had turned around to avoid looking at her sister widened his eyes once the glimpses of his friends appeared by the door and worst, Ryuuichi, Hayato were standing there.

"Oi idiot, didn't I tell you not to run off?" Hayato quickly punched his little brother, still not aware of the scene happened ahead, not until Yuna let out a scream that managed to make Jin and Bolt turned into 'instant assassinate' mode. His eyes darted to her and he was looking at her with his normal face, causing Jin to get wilder. He was utterly confused with the way her face staring at her with a frightened look, last time he checked, his face was not that hideous. But he's going to ignore that. "Oh Yuna, how are you now?"

Did he just casually ask her that?

"Kamitani!"

"Bolt! Attack!"

Woof! Woof!

"SORRY!"

Yuna crouched down beside the bed, her face was steaming hot from no whatever was happening. Did that mean Hayato had seen her in her underwear? Her hands gripped her dress tightly, not only Hayato saw her, but Ryuuichi did as well. There's no need to deny her embarrassment now, but did not she tell Jin to lock the door earlier? The girl let out a sigh, that brat must have forgotten to do so, her eyes rolled at her little brother's idiocy while hearing Ryuuichi's and Taka's apologies outside. For once, Yuna let him do what he wanted to the boys.

"Jin-kun, we are sorry!"

"No, Jin must eliminate you."

They should have known that before barging into a girl's room, well technically it's Taka's fault but Yuna was too embarrassed to defend Ryuuichi and Hayato. Those two should have controlled that boy. Muttering to herself some incoherent words, Yuna slipped on a simple blue dress. She stuffed her previous clothes in a bag and eventually called her little brother once she finished changing. To say she was shocked to see Taka's clothes were all messed up was an understatement.

"Yuna-nee-chama!" The boy ran to her, crying as his brother let out a 'tch'.

"Weakling." Jin hissed.