06

ⓝⓔⓔ-ⓒⓗⓐⓝ ⓢⓐⓨⓢ, ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓑⓔⓣⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓞ ⓒⓡⓨ

Cries.

"Ah sorry, Maria-chan! We will take them away right now! Jin, say sorry to Maria-nee-chama!" Yuna widened her eyes and did 90° bows repeatedly to apologize to her classmate while glancing at the toddlers in panic as they were crying. Possibly, it was because of Maria but Yuna kept it to herself. Ryuuichi quickly crouched down to calm the kids, feeling a little bit embarrassed as the other students were watching them in the hallway.

Jin sent a small glare to the dark green haired girl for scaring his friends, his little protective mode was turned on. "Jin doesn't want! She was bad to Jin's friends! Now, they are all crying!" He stuck his tongue out towards Maria and his hands did his signature mocking gesture then wrapped his arms around his sister's neck to keep himself from falling. He looked down at his friends. "Come on guys, stop cwying! Taka, you kitten! Kirin-chan, don't be scared! Jin is here! Kotaro too! Don't cry! Takuma, come on, show me your smile! Kazuma, you just stay you."

Strangely, he was polite and gentleman towards Kirin and others, leaving Taka to be treated like a stranger. Well, that's a real friend for you. Taka rubbed his red eyes and sniffed cutely, calling Jin a poopiehead, trying his hardest to stop crying and he even slipped out a small laugh. Jin threw his arms with a sigh frustratedly. "Don't you look more idiot with that wunny nose? Oh God, pwease wipe your snot, Taka." He then looked at Kotaro who was still hugging his brother. "Kotaro, you okay bro?"

"Ung."

Yuna lifted her hand to flick her little brother's forehead for disobeying her and her brown eyes shifted to Maria with an apologetic face, ignoring Hayato threatening the kids to give each of them a smack on head if they won't stop crying at the back. "I'm really sorry, Maria-chan. You can go ahead to class, I'll settle this." Holding Jin's head in her palm, she forced him to say sorry to the girl and had Ryuuichi and Hayato carry the kids back to the daycare.

"Hayato-kun! Don't hurt your little brother!"

"Huaaaa! Nii-chan!"

"Hayato-nii-chama, could you pwease stop hitting my friend?" Jin did the sassy snap fingers motion to Hayato.

Yuna slid the door open and her mouth released a small huff. Of course, Usaida would be sleeping at the moment. "Alright, we are here. You can stop crying now." She put her little brother down and as she was about to stop Hayato from hitting the older guy, the stoic faced student already did so. She winced at the smack sound and noticed Ryuuichi was trying to persuade Kotaro, the little boy might feel guilty for troubling him, resulting his brother to get scolded by Maria.