25

ⓛⓔⓣⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

ⓛⓔⓣⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

Today was the day of the Morinomiya Academy Culture Festival and the daycare room had to participate too for some reason hence they were setting up a refreshing stand. Ryuuichi even made some pamphlets for it. The kids will dress as vegetables and bring customers juice. However, on the pamphlets, Ryuuichi had put a point of caution-the juice may spill as the kids will frequently fall but if somehow, they managed to bring it, customers were encouraged to praise them. Yuna thought it was cute of him to add that information there.

Currently, Kirin and Jin were teaching the rest to properly carry the tray but everything had became a mess when Kotaro tripped over his foot and Taka ran into the twins, causing everyone to roll all over the room. Jin slapped his forehead, sighing even Bolt was doing the same. Anyway, for this occasion, Usaida had made everyone a vegetable costume and as per request, Jin got to be the broccoli, although he disliked it, but he was really eager to look like Izuku Midoriya, a character from My Hero Academia.

"Thankfully, I prepared tissues to wipe all the spilled juice." Yuna and Ryuuichi immediately kneeled down to clean the floor, afraid if the kids might slip and she wasn't expecting to see a vegetable costume for her too. Usaida had made her a red chili. However, she seemed to be really happy to receive it. She might look ridiculous wearing that but Jin thought she even looked cuter. "Thank you, Usaida-san! I really like it!" The way she just put it on without protest was something Usaida liked about her.

"Aww you look cute, Ryuu-kun!" Yuna waddled to her bag to get her phone, there's no way she wouldn't take a picture of him in a corn costume. He looked so adorable!

Jin then walked to her sister and looked up with sparkles in his eyes, giving everyone in the room a glimpse of his cheekiness. Knowing him, he was having something in his mind. "Nee-chan! Now Jin knows why you always make Jin thirsty for water. Because you're so hawt! Adding you in Jin's life is wike spices added for perfecwion!" Yuna widened her eyes at the word thirsty then eventually sighed. She had to take his iPad from him, he must have learnt that word from TikTok or Wattpad.

Usaida then told the teens that the kids' parents will be coming today and asked Yuna if hers were coming. Yuna who was cleaning the floor from another spilled juice raised her head to nod. Of course, they were coming. Especially when they heard that Jin will be wearing a broccoli costume and serving them juice. Scratch that, to be honest, her father was going just because he wanted to see how the environment in the daycare really was after discovering that Yuna was working with boys. Her mother went along just to take care of her husband, afraid if he managed to cause a ruckus like the youngest child.

Now that they were talking about the kids' parents, it got her thinking about the parents as well since she had only met Mamizuka-san, the actor. Just as she wanted to open her mouth to ask Usaida more about others, Kirin's mother suddenly appeared behind her and if it wasn't because of Ryuuichi, she would have fallen down and roll all over the room. But because of her, Ryuuichi now had his head spinning as Taka was rolling his body. Of course, Jin scolded him for hurting Ryuuichi but that reckless boy paid no attention to him, making Jin hit his head hard.