11

ⓛⓐⓤⓖⓗⓢ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓢⓜⓘⓛⓔⓢ

ⓛⓐⓤⓖⓗⓢ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓢⓜⓘⓛⓔⓢ

"Yuna-chan, your cupcake is so yummy! Thank you so much! Did your little brother help you as well?" Yagi eagerly asked the beauty as he took a bite of the chocolate cupcake he had in his hand, walking beside her to head to the daycare. Yuna smiled, asking him if he was sure about joining the club since it can be quite hustle to take care of those kids, mainly because they had Jin as their leader and he was so annoying. That toddler screamed nothing but trouble and wild.

"Jin helped to put the strawberries. He did joke about putting poison in them—"

Yagi smiled wider. "Really? I don't mind eating that actually."

The girl knitted her eyebrows, not knowing if he was being sarcastic or not, but he sounded really sincere and she was worried about him sometimes. Yuna was curious of his reason to suddenly join the club and he never did once ask her about it before but she knew he loved kids, speaking of that, she remembered Jin's last birthday party and she had invited him to come over. To say shock was understatement to what she was feeling at that time when she found Yagi had his nose bleeding. She really thought Jin had done something to him.

"Yuna-chan, may I ask you something?"

She was snapped out of her mind when she felt a hand pull her wrist gently and Yagi stood closer to her. "Eh—what is it?" His hand reached upward to her face and her eyes were in confusion at the sudden intimacy which she was afraid of someone would see them. Or perhaps, a certain small boy with a toy knife in his hand appeared out of the blue whenever a guy touched her. He only hummed in reply and she swallowed hard, her fingers started to tremble, she had a bad feeling about this. "I reckon you to step back or he might—"

"Who—"

"Yuna-nee-chama!"

Bunch of kids she babysat came out, out of nowhere and ran towards her to hug her legs while Midori was trying to crawl to her as fast as she could. Kazuma nuzzled his head to her leg and cried louder and Taka was giving the guy a deadly glare. "Who is this man, Yuna-nee-chama?!" Taka screamed at the top of his lungs and pointed at Yagi with his chubby finger, unaware of the face the teen was making at his overloaded cuteness. Kotaro even raised his arms to request her to pick him up.

Takuma then sniffed, little tears came out of his round and big eyes. "Was it all a lie—when you said your—time with me was the most enwoyable of all—" His acting was superb, just like the Black Ranger expected! "That night—that night, you said you love me—"

She picked up Kotaro and the boy quickly held onto her neck to hide his face in the crook. Yuna was so warm and motherly. For some reasons, Kotaro thought that he hadn't felt that feeling for a long time now. He missed that feeling. "Takuma-kun, Taka-kun, what is this about? Kotaro—"