29

Ⓨⓤⓝⓐ Ⓐⓜⓐⓜⓘⓨⓐ

Ⓨⓤⓝⓐ Ⓐⓜⓐⓜⓘⓨⓐ

Sitting in his room alone and staring at the picture of them together had never made Hayato felt lonely like this. Leaning his head against the bed behind him and just sitting on the floor shattered his heart. What did he do wrong? Was she hurt because he didn't visit her before? Was that the problem? Hayato was unsure. Yuna wasn't the type to be easily offended. Did he fail to convince her that he's in love with her? Where did it go wrong? Was he the problem in their relationship?

Hayato Kamitani thought himself as the one who had always been an uptight guy. But ever since she came into his life, he always tried his hardest to hide the gentler version of himself. His nature was totally opposite of hers. Hayato did tell her their differences could be a problem in the future but she always told him, she liked him for who he was. But he fell fast and hard for her without knowing what was love. No one in this miserable world understood him and his little brother more than Yuna Amamiya.

Her love language was physical touch- that's what people saw and it was something that would make him feel annoyed but it's not true. If only he admitted it, he was aware that he had that type of love language. Not her. Yuna Amamiya preferred to have quality time with him, hence that's why she always invited him to study together. Or perhaps, she was just a nerd but Hayato knew he had been the touchy one in the relationship. Every second of his time, he wanted to hold her hand always.

His dull eyes stared at the screen of his phone, eventually caught the icon of music. His finger tapped the app and he played the playlist she made for him. The silence in his room was cut off by the music and he recognized that song. It was her favorite. Yuna had been a fan of JO1 ever since they debuted. JO1 was a Japanese boy band formed through a Produce 101 Japan. Hayato had never paid attention to the lyrics whenever she played the song but now, as he had nothing to do in the empty room, his ears finally caught the meaning of the songs.

"What are you singing anyway?" Hayato raised his head from his book to look at her. She was currently checking his answers and Yuna spared him a sheepish smile. It's her favorite song, sung by her husbands. Hayato didn't know how he should react when she said husbands. Of course, he knew she was joking. There was no way she would have husbands. His eyes darted to her phone. "Running by JO1? You like that kind of stuff?" He never thought she would be a fan of boy band. But he's not that surprise because he was aware of her hobby watching anime.

Yuna narrowed her eyes. "What do you mean that kind of stuff? It's JO1. They are very popular in Japan right now."

He shrugged. "I never knew who they are. They must be some old guys."

"Uh uh. No, they aren't." She seemed to be angry slightly. "In fact, they are very handsome. Here, look at him." She showed a picture of some random guy named Sukai Kinjou. "Isn't he attractive?" Yuna knew what she was doing. She was very observant and she didn't fail to catch Hayato clench his jaw, probably concealing his jealousy when his girlfriend praised a total stranger. A handsome stranger. A stifle of laugh escaped her lips when Hayato started to ignore her and pretend to pay attention to his questions.