23

Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓢⓞⓡⓡⓨ

Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓢⓞⓡⓡⓨ

"Uwayyyy, Jin loves ocean!"

"Jin, remember to have your inner tube."

"Okayy, nee-chan!"

Yuna smiled at him running around with Taka, Takuma and Bolt, her head turned towards the other kids. They were all crying, except Kotaro and Midori. Midori seemed to be excited to play with water but on the other hand, Yuna didn't think Kotaro was happy to go to the water. That boy literally froze on his feet and stayed there unmoving. The teachers had invited them to go to the beach for a mini vacation, as their thanks for them, for taking care of the kids. Supposedly, Maria should be joining them as well but she probably hadn't arrived yet.

"I'm gonna eye some swimsuit hotties, stuff my fave and nap. Oh, Yuna-chan in swimsuit!"

"Oi, take your eyes off her." Hayato glared at Usaida, though he sneakily took a sneak peak of his lover behind him. She's talking with the housewives. He could see her curves and had to cover his face with his hands to hide his expression from Usaida and Ryuuichi. The memories of five days ago still lingered in his head. These past four days, they had been texting and calling each other, though it's her that talked a lot as he wasn't familiar with all of this date thing. Of course, it was the same for her as well but Yuna didn't mind.

She could be talking about how her day went and he would listen to every word she said. Not to mention, she would send him a selfie of her occasionally just to show him what's she doing. Normally, Hayato would be annoyed with a talkative person but for some reason, he adored it although he didn't show it. He had saved her pictures on his phone and kept one in a frame in his room. He didn't know when did he begin to long for her voice. He would sometimes text her to ask for a phone call.

"Oh? Don't tell me you're looking at Yuna-chan too, Hayato?" Usaida purposely teased him after noticing his eyes kept glancing over the girl.

Hearing her boyfriend's name, Yuna immediately had her ears perked up and smiled widely before making her way to the boys, leaving the housewives smirking at each other. "Hayato-kun, do you want to swim together? The teachers said they will be looking after the kids." Innocently asking that question, Hayato stared at her face with slightly widened eyes as if she had grown another head. Yuna made a weird face to him. "What's wrong? Do you have sudden headache?!" Her hands stretched out to his face and Hayato only sighed, having his face grabbed by her.

Usaida raised an eyebrow at their intimacy. "Did something happen between you two that I'm not aware of?"

"Tch, none of your business. Let's go." Hayato rolled his eyes and pulled her hand to head towards the ocean. Yuna looked back at Ryuuichi and Usaida, asking them if they didn't want to join them along however, Hayato didn't even let her finish her sentence as he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. Yuna laughed as his hand was tickling her on the side, leaving Ryuuichi and Usaida gaping at their sudden changes in behaviors with each other.