26

ⓗⓤⓡⓣ ⓢⓞ ⓗⓐⓡⓓ

ⓗⓤⓡⓣ ⓢⓞ ⓗⓐⓡⓓ

"Daughter?!"

"Yes, Yuna Amamiya." Kei crossed his arms and stood in front of her daughter protectively. His fierce immediately once he turned to his princess to fix her hair. "Ah, your hair is all ruined! What should papa do?! Should papa call for a hairstylist?" The grown up man began to panic over a few strands of Yuna's hair sticking out and Yuna tried to calm him down from hunting down Kirin's papa.

Yuna pulled his hand. "Papa, calm down! Sit!"

"Okay!" Kei Amamiya, the Founder of Apricot Software gracefully sat on the floor on his knees. Talk about being too whipped. Jin on the other hand laughed at his father and told Kirin's papa that Yuna was indeed a girl. She was his lovely sister after all. Eventually, that man toned down a bit and both fathers agreed to make a protection squad to secure the lovely girls from boys. Jennie was the captain.

"Sweetie, I think it's best for you to behave like a normal father for a while." Yuna's mother had a really sweet smile on her face yet her eyes were glaring daggers at her own husband.

"Normal father forbids boys from approaching his princess!" Kei stated proudly and things went worse when Kirin's father had collaborated with him to initialize this protection squad. They even appointed Bolt, Jin's puppy to be the vice commander. Yuna shook her head with a sigh, it might be a mistake to invite her father there as there were boys around her. He even threatened Taka and the rest to be good to her. Ryuuichi and Hayato? They were lucky enough they were alive.

Speaking of Hayato, Yuna had a hard time to prevent her father from attacking her boyfriend when she finally broke the news of having a boyfriend to her parents. She could still hear the loud cries and whines of her father, sobbing over his princess was not innocent anymore. It was horrific but luckily, her mother was there to control him. And Kei quickly demanded to meet this Hayato guy, they had a dinner together and it was hilarious to see Hayato coldly fight back her father. Fortunately, both her parents approved him. 

They hadn't told Jin the whole story yet, just an overview of her and Hayato were closer than others and surprisingly Jin didn't do any reckless stuff yet if you didn't count him creepily staring at Hayato all the time. But everything was good and Hayato figured it would be best if they didn't show them any of their love affection for now. Including holding hands. Yuna was slightly upset about that but she managed to get over it only because of Hayato's sincerity to pursue her with her parents' blessings.

The event then started once everyone was there. Yuna took lots of pictures of the kids trying to serve their parents the juices. Kirin and Jin were the only who can carry the tray without spilling. It was too much, not too long ago, those kids were little babies who couldn't even walk and now they were going to grow up in the blink of an eye. Kei Amamiya sighed. "Someday, my princess will be taken away by some jerk of a guy. Being a dad is a rough business." He directed that to Hayato yet the guy just kept a cool and stoic face.