13

ⓙⓘⓝ ⓣⓞ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓡⓔⓢⓒⓤⓔ

ⓙⓘⓝ ⓣⓞ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓡⓔⓢⓒⓤⓔ

"Amamiya-san, Kamitani, thank you. But, Kamitani, are you sure you want to join our club?"

Hayato shrugged, handing Kotaro to Ryuuichi, the tiny boy immediately made grabby hands for his brother. "It's no big deal. This little guy recruited me. Actually, all he did was tug on my leg. Yuna had to interpret, anyway, you seemed down so he probably thought he was helping." Thanked to Kotaro, the babysitter club got a new member.

"Kotaro is a good boy!" Yuna patted him on head and the toddler could feel his heart warming, her touch was so soft and gentle. His heart flattered upon the contact, as he was about to ask her to carry him, there were other voice calling for him. It was Jin, and he was holding two pouches of cookies. One for him and one for himself. Said, he saved one for him. Maria gave them to them and Kotaro quickly lighted up, taking a pouch.

Jin then looked at Ryuuichi. "Here, Jin took one for nii-chan as well!"

Taka nodded. "I'll give them all to you, if you cheer up!"

"Have mine too!"

"Kazuma's too!"

"You can have all of mine!"

Ryuuichi pressed his lips together, tears pricking his eyes, those kids sure knew how to make him happy. "Thanks guys, I appreciate the offer. But I'm feeling better now, so let's eat them together!" They smiled widely, nodding. The teen breathed out in gratefulness, thanking the Chairwoman for giving him a new life to be with them. Being with those kids and Kotaro brought nothing but joy and happiness, they had been welcoming him and his little brother ever since he first met them.

He was happy.

"But, really, Usaida-san, was it that obvious that I was depressed?"

Usaida just smiled at him and looked at Midori who squealed in reply. Ryuuichi had his eyes fixated on his shoes, embarrassed of himself for being a pathetic but Yuna said it's fine for him to not be okay sometimes. He just needed to remember that, they were all there for him, especially, Kotaro, his dear little brother. After all, they were his family now. Ryuuichi almost broke down once he heard the word 'family', he never knew that he would have one after his parents died and Kotaro awkwardly patted his back as he was crying.

"This cookie is hard." Jin stated after taking a bite on one. He then looked at his best friend, Taka. "It's like your head." In an instant, he threw the cookie to Taka's head and the poor boy fell on the floor with 10k damage, later, the Worldwide Handsome Jin got a new idea for his new weapon, the boy then waddled to the twins, claiming that he had found a new bomb for their upcoming war, totally ignoring Taka fainting at the corner.