00

ⓗⓔⓛⓛⓞ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓜⓔ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓗⓐⓝⓓⓢⓞⓜⓔ ⓙⓘⓝ

"Nuggets–nuggets." Mumbling in his deep slumber, a toddler pushed his thumb into his mouth even more, the habit he actually developed since he was born. The aroma of his favourite nuggets filled his nose and a giggle escaped his lips when he saw a nuggets paradise in his dream.

He rolled on his side on the bed, giggling cutely with his eyes still closed together. His nose scrunched a little, his eyes fluttered and eventually opened with a big yawn. He opened his eyes to look at his the only sister but all he found was nothing. His small hand touched the space beside him with his lips slowly trembled.

"Nee-chan?!" His voice was small and tiny, and he sounded so adorable with tears prickled in his big doe eyes. The toddler had ash brown hair tickled his forehead as it's slightly messed up. His lips trembled and his hands clutched the One Punch Man blanket he once had begged his sister to buy it, crying for his sister. "Nee-chan!"

His small body tried to get down from the bed and he fell on his bum on the floor with a loud thud, only causing him to wail loudly, hurting his throat and alarming the butler outside. He pouted his lips and cried louder. The door then was slammed open and came in their family butler, Wataru.

"Jin-sama!"

"Nee-chan!" He still asked for his sister and Wataru scooped the toddler in his arms and tried to stop the crying. The baby trashed in his hold, crying for his sister. Actually, he wasn't like that before but last night, he was watching this kinda scary anime with his sister even though she didn't allow him to. That anime was too scary for a toddler like him.

He still remembered his words to her, saying he will protect his sister but at the end he was the one who was terrified. Jin Amamiya looked at the butler and forced him to get him to his sister while the maids looked at them with hearts in their eyes. The toddler was still wearing his night robe and his chubby cheeks were literally asking to be pinched.

"Calm down, Jin-sama, your sister is in the kitchen. She's preparing your nuggets." Wataru told the toddler and Jin lifted his head cutely, stopping his crying for a second to ask him if it's true. The butler nodded and Jin wiped the tears with his tiny fists then stars appeared in his eyes when he suddenly spread his arms, doing this flying motion just like a superhero.

"To nee-chan let's go!" Jin thrusted his fist forward and made a whoosh sound making the maids squealing to each other before Wataru gave them a look to tell them to get back to working. The toddler giggled as Wataru lifted him high in the air on their way to the kitchen. "Higher! Higher!" He urged him as he couldn't wait to have his nuggets.

His eyes brightened up as soon as he caught his sister in the kitchen preparing his breakfast even though they had maids to do that. "Nee-chan!" His voice called for her and a certain girl who had her ash brown hair tied in a bun turned around with a big smile plastered on her face. Her eyes sparkled at the sight of Jin holding his hands out for her to carry him.