15

ⓢⓤⓝ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓜⓞⓞⓝ

ⓢⓤⓝ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓜⓞⓞⓝ

"Should I tell him that Sawatari-sensei has a very much living husband?"

Usaida shook his head with a devilish grin. "Don't worry, Yuna-chan, we shouldn't meddle in a matter of love."

He seemed to be enjoying the scene a lot and as if things were scripted, Sawatari-sensei came and Inui-senpai did try to confess his love but Midori began to fuss and cry. Seeing his expression later kinda made Yuna's heart hurt. Inui-senpai was sincere in loving her even if he sounded silly to be in love with a married woman, his teacher to be exact but he was a great guy. The poor guy immediately changed the topic when Sawatari-sensei asked him what was he about to say. He covered it up and even offered to watch Midori while Sawatari-sensei and her husband went out on a date.

She can see the visible pain on his face once the teacher left the room. Jin even scolded and warned Taka to not bother the guy as he was sad at the moment when Taka urged the teen to be a monster for his play. The worldwide handsome said something about Inui-senpai being a man for braving himself to confess to a woman he loved. He admired that and perhaps, one day in future, Jin would have that courage too to tell his sister even if she would reject him every day. Usaida had a frown, that kid truly needed to get a therapy.

"Here. You don't have to hide your face." Yuna for the first time, talked to Inui with a gentler voice. She didn't really speak to him before but he knew who she was since his classmates would always talk about a beautiful girl in first year. He never paid attention to her but now, when she's lending him a handkerchief, his eyes widened slightly at the beauty she was blessed with, how could he not see that before? He finally saw the reasons why his friends would be gossiping good things about her.

She was nice.

Ryuuichi told him that he was cool. Inui looked very mature and he respected him for that. However, Inui couldn't tell if he's being sarcastic or not. "I know I did something you'll make fun of me for. To be honest, I find you pretty amazing, the way you look after the kids. I think I got things out of order. The kids are supposed to come after you fall in love and get married, right?"

"Not at all. You can have kids before you get married. You can adopt one." Yuna looked at her little brother flirting with the twins and unknowingly, her right hand reached up to play with a few strands of her hair. A pair of eyes was fixated on her and he wondered if there's any reason behind a small of hers, especially when she looked a little bit sad. He then watched her brother came waddling to her with a book, the toddler asked her if she could read them a story.

Yuna can only imagine how much it must hurt to lose love, by death or parting ways but one thing for sure, it would hurt both sides. She wondered if she will ever learn about love someday, she wanted to have a taste of it before her time running out. Realizing what she had said internally, Yuna quickly slapped her own cheeks hard to snap out of it, acting sad and worrying too much about it was not good for her health, and she should just focus on her health.