02

ⓙⓘⓝ ⓖⓞⓣ ⓝⓔⓦ ⓕⓡⓘⓔⓝⓓⓢ!

As soon as the bell rang, indicating that school was over, Yuna quickly packed her things and said goodbye to her friends before headed to the school's daycare center. She didn't have time to visit them during her lunchtime because she was needed to help her teacher, sorting out some clubs documents. She hoped Jin wouldn't be so mad at her.

"Sorry guys, I've got things to do earlier!" Yuna opened the door and saw Jin was sulking at the corner while Takuma and Kazuma were trying to persuade him. The rest lit up and ran to her and she held a finger to her lips. Usaida was sleeping with Midori in his arm. It's so cute to see him sleeping like that and Yuna crouched down to cover both of them with a blanket.

She walked to her little brother and thanked the twins for helping her, giving them kisses on their heads. "Always Yuna-nee-chama!" Takuma raised his palm and she highfived him.

"Always." Kazuma nodded with his cheeks were tinted by rosy pink color. His blond hair was slightly messed up but Yuna thought, he looked cute like that. The girl shifted her eyes to her little brother still sulking at the corner and her hand reached out to pick him up. Jin didn't move and let out a huff and his sister just had the best idea to cheer him up.

"Jin, I'm sorry."

"Jin is not!"

"Hey, you know what, there are rearview and sideview, tell me what else?"

"Jin don't know!"

"I love you."

His eartips turned pink and Jin lifted his head to look at his sister. His small voice asked her if she really loved him. Yuna made a face and nodded. Of course, she loved him. He's her handsome little brother after all. Jin looked away with a red face. She kissed his forehead and wiped his tears with her fingers. "I'm sorry, Jin. I had something to do. I love you."

Jin covered his face with his small palms. "Jin loves nee-chan too." Taka made a stupid face and told Kirin that he wanted to puke suddenly and the little girl pushed his face away, scared if he's going puke on her. Takuma and Kazuma clapped their hands happily, celebrating the siblings' reunion and Yuna laughed at their exaggeration.

She put him down to let him played with others then she went to the kitchen to take their things after warning the toddlers not to be too loud. Midori was sleeping and she didn't want to wake her up. "Where's Jin's lunchbox?" Her hand rummaged in the cupboard for the bento and her eyes caught an empty lunchbox on a table.

It's the one she gave to Usaida and it looked like he finished it all. Yuna smiled softly and took a note to make one for him tomorrow as well. Jin and others were playing tag when the door was opened and a teenager around Yuna's age showed up in front of them. And he was holding a little boy. The kids dropped their toys and literally stopped moving.