12

ⓕⓐⓜⓘⓛⓨ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓕⓡⓘⓔⓝⓓⓢ

ⓕⓐⓜⓘⓛⓨ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓕⓡⓘⓔⓝⓓⓢ

"Sorry about all the fuss. I'm Takuma and Kazuma's father, Mamizuka Kosuke."

Ryuuichi immediately waved his hands anxiously, apologizing for not realizing it sooner and he jumped to an awful conclusion, he even asked Jin to say sorry for throwing a shoe. The toddler snuggled into his favourite blanket, exclaiming that it was not his fault. That man really did look suspicious and he was only saving Takuma. However, Hayato and Ryuuichi seemed to be unaware of the twins' father's identity and Jin proudly announced that Mamizuka Kosuke was a famous actor.

"But Jin doesn't wike you because nee-chan wikes you!"

"Ah, sorry Jin-kun."

Hayato made a weird face at the adult. "Why are you apologizing to the devil?"

"Jin what??"

Apparently, the actor didn't want someone seeing him and causing a scene, so he came by dressed like that to check on the kids. It was funny how Kosuke was really different from his appearance on TV. In reality, he was such a crybaby and shy, just like his son, Kazuma. He even took a day off for the first time in six months to spend real father-son time with the twins but those two just wanted to play in the daycare room. They won't call him papa either.

Jin raised his tiny hand. "Jin thinks Kazuma doesn't wecognize you either."

"Wha—"

Ryuuichi interrupted the adult who was about to cry and looked at Jin with a frown. "Jin-kun, that's not nice."

"Jin is not lying! Look!" He waddled to Kazuma and pulled him by his collar forcefully, despite the poor boy was wailing loudly. Jin went to the father and placed Kazuma on his lap. Kosuke was really excited to hold his son however, once Jin let go of him, Kazuma began to cry even louder and reached out his hands for Jin. "See? Kazuma wants Jin! Shush, Kazuma, Jin is here! One warm hug for Kazuma!" He spread his arms widely and Kazuma quickly ran to him, leaving his father crying in the corner.

"Maybe I will go after all."

"Wait! Kazuma-kun just doesn't like being held by people he doesn't know well! And Jin-kun is his favourite—"

"Oi Kashima, you're really not helping, you know." Hayato remarked with a stoic face.

Jin sighed, eventually deciding to help the hopeless father because he was awesome. He walked towards him with Kazuma still clung to his back. "If you give up and go home now, it will enrarge—"