05

ⓘⓟⓐⓓ ⓞⓡ ⓝⓤⓖⓖⓔⓣⓢ?

ⓘⓟⓐⓓ ⓞⓡ ⓝⓤⓖⓖⓔⓣⓢ?

"Good morning, Usaida-san, Ryuuichi-kun." The girl with ash brown hair smiled and stepped aside to let her little brother ran to his friends. Both guys turned their heads towards her and unconsciously blushed at the same time when she looked at them while tucking her hair behind her ear. Her eyes lit up once she saw Ryuuichi in his new uniform and she had to admit, he looked great in that.

"Kotaro!" Jin took off his shoes quickly, couldn't help but get excited when he found Kotaro wearing a panda onesie. The toddler ran to his new friend to show off his lion onesie, imitating the carnivore to gain his attention. Kotaro turned around and brightened up, his eyes widening in excitement as both of them high-fived. Those two had became inseparable and it's nice to see Kotaro finally getting used to the atmosphere there.

"Yuna-nee-chama! Morning kisses!" The kids ran wobbly on their feet to the girl and Jin pulled his hand away from Kotaro to snap his head towards his friends, eyes glaring at every single one of them. Taka held his sword in front of him, saying he will fight to get the princess and Jin sassily pushed his toy away, exclaiming that his sister was not a princess. She's a Queen. His Queen, specifically. Yuna made a face at him and crouched down slowly to kiss their foreheads.

Takuma and Kazuma giggled cutely when Jin let out a huff and the ash brown haired boy tugged Kotaro's hand, pushing him towards his sister. It seemed like he didn't really mind Kotaro getting her kisses and Yuna raised an eyebrow at his unusual behavior. She decided to let him be and turned her head to Kotaro. "Good morning, Kotaro! Have you had your breakfast?" She fixed her dress and looked at him shyly nodding his head. Her heart warmed at the sight and Kotaro did giggle a little bit when she kissed his forehead.

"Do you like to be here?"

"Ung!"

"Of course, he likes because the awesome Jin is here!" Jin patted his puffed chest and grinned at his friend. Kotaro glanced back at him and nodded his head once again. Yuna smiled nonetheless and stood up, walking to Usaida who was talking to Ryuuichi and leaving those two toddlers playing with others. Jin hopped to Kirin and asked her if she wanted to read a book with him and Kotaro and the little girl accepted the offer happily.

And before that, he did take the chance to flirt with her. "Kirin-chan! Do you believe in love at first sight or should Jin walk pass again?" The little girl covered her red face with her giraffe and her giggle softened the room as if her gentle sound could make the lamplight more golden and the fires burned warmer in Jin's eyes. The boy placed a hand to his chest and faked a swoon gesture, falling on the ground as he couldn't handle the cuteness and Taka quickly ran to his friend to slap his face, to snap him out of it while Kotaro just cheered for him.