chapter 56 ~ crank and a dead guy

"Why is Mickey fighting a crib in your room?" Ian laughed as I handed him a cup of coffee.

"Punishment for not caring about our babies name!" I made sure to yell that loud enough for him to hear. "I mean I get maybe not having ideas for the first or middle, but how hard is it to decided if we're gonna hyphen her last name or not?"

Was she gonna be a Gallagher, Milkovich, Gallagher-Milkovich? It was a simple question he didn't have an answer to.

So now I was forcing him to build her crib in my room....which obviously wasn't going well.

"Anyways I have to get to work and stop Svetlana from moving to Kentucky, and Carl if you're late I'll ring you're neck!" I quickly hugged my twin before heading out the front door.

Now all I had to do was deal with Immigrant Services....

I threw my bag behind the counter just as Svetlana and Yevgeny came down from their apartment

I threw my bag behind the counter just as Svetlana and Yevgeny came down from their apartment. Fuck why the hell did Kevin have to have such a big mouth?

"Oh great you call carrot girl to stop me from moving to Kentucky?" I took the suitcases from her, dropping them to the side. "I can't get visa because someone forced my husband to divorce me"

Okay wait a second- that wasn't my fault.

"I had nothing to do with Mick wanting to divorce you're crazy Russian ass" I snapped. I mean it was his idea after deciding to stay in our lives, I just happened to push him a little bit.

Could you blame me though? Terry was gonna be locked up for who knows how many more years so it was now or never to get a move on things.

And maybe if we were lucky, we would never have to tell him about this baby....

"Well what if you marry someone else?" Kev suggested.

Okay.....now that might work.

"Yeah, you can marry someone from the bar" I tapped one of the glasses as all eyes turned onto me. "Which one of you suckers wants to marry Svetlana?"

Pretty much every hand raised up and even a few of the drunk guys wolf whistled. I couldn't blame them though, have you seen how hot she was?

"Okay, but you must learn everything  about me, meet immigration officer for next two years, live with me, and still pay for sex....now who wants too?" Okay so maybe we just had to find someone less....like the guys from the bar.