The beginning

1st Pov:
"Did you hear about the transfer student starting today? Apparently he crammed four of his classmates into a locker." Panda said.

"He killed them?" Maki questioned. "Tuna Mayo". Inumaki said.

"That's pretty tragic don't you think." You staring off to the sky as they walked to school together.

"Nope. Word is they only suffered severe injuries." Panda explained. " hmph! If he's cocky, I'll rough him up a bit." Maki said as she clench her hands."

"Maki please don't". You calmly said putting a arm in her shoulder. "Fish flakes."

"What's this Yuta okkotsu". Gojo said holding a knife that was just twisted.

"I tried to kill myself. But rims wouldn't let me." Yuta was just stressed about everything that was happening. He wanted to be alone.

"Yikes you're kinda gloomy... today's your first day at your new school." He said as he dropped the knife.

"I'm not going. I don't want to hurt anybody anymore... so I'm not going outside." Yuta looking down the whole time as he spoke.

"But... you'll be lonely. The curse attached to you can help people depending on how it's used. Learn to control its power. The. You can decide whether throwing it all away is worth it."

Hey guys. To whoever comes across this, the reason I wanted to make this fanfic was due to not seeing many fanfics of Yuta so I thought it would be nice to appreciate our nice boy for once. I did say it was going to be in order of the manga but seeing it only has 4 chapters I will include many scenes with Yuta and Y/n and you'll see why ;). Besides that I know this was short but this was just to show Yuta before school. Anyways thanks for reading. this is like my second fanfic if you are interested you can check the other book I'm currently doing. Thanks again I'll update tomorrow.

PUBLISHED: APRIL 2, 2021