Chapter 19

Few days went by as the students were still going on missions. Y/n decided to hang out with Maki through the day as they wanted to have their own moment for once.

"So Y/n, how things with Yuta going?" Maki asked as they were walking around. "It's the usual you know. We're just here and there talking." Y/n said as she was sipping her drink.

"So... you still like him." Maki smirk which caused Y/n to choke on her drink. "Wow the way you can make it seem like you don't like him around you, but when I mention it that's your full weakness" maki laughed.

"Let's not even talk about that" Y/n said as they were heading back to school. "Y/n if you were to date Nanami or Yuta who would you pick?" Maki questioned

"Nanami." Y/n said quickly. "And you didn't even hesitate. Wow and why's that's?" Maki curiously asked.

"Even though I don't have a chance with any of them especially Yuta, Nanami has taught me a lot. He might seem as a shitty person on the outside, but he's really caring and protective to everyone. Just sucks he isn't our age." Y/n frowned.

"Can we also talk about how's he packing" maki smirked. "Which part?" Y/n bluntly said and realized what she said that she covered her moth quickly. "Omg Y/n I didn't know you roll like that." Maki excitedly shook Y/n.

"Wait just forget I said that. But truly speaking he is definitely packing. Have you seen him?!" Y/n said. "Which part tho?" Maki wiggled her eyebrows. There was a moment of silence till Y/n spoke. "...both parts." She laughed with maki.

"By the way, Gojo has been planning on something lately." Y/n said as there her empty drink to the trash.

"I think I know what he's doing, but let's just hear it from him to make sure." Maki said. "Can you give me a brief description of what exactly he's planning?" Y/n asked hoping for an answer.

"He said since we're going to finish school around 6 months he wants to plan a 'prom' that is supposedly done in the states, but different." Maki explained.

"Prom? Isn't it too early for that. Isn't that also for the last years finishing school?" Y/n questioned. "I guess, but You already know how Gojo is. He likes to rush things." Maki sighed as she remembered how Gojo was excited planning something.

"Gojos' weird, but really fun sometimes. Well I'm excited for it then." Y/n smiled.

As they made it back to the school they went into their classroom to see their classmates hanging out there.

"What are you guys doing here with candles on the floor?" Maki questioned seeing the boys sitting in a circle on the floor.

"Shush maki we were performing a ritual." Panda said. "Okay boys, once again let's hold hands and repeat the words we were saying.

"Nanami be gone. Nanami be gone. Be gone with the attitude you give us boys." They said in union. "HALLELUJAH!."

Panda yelled as he raised his paws up in the air.. "BEGONE YOU THOT. YOU SERVE NO PURPOSE HERE IN SCHOOL." Panda once again yelled. Panda was actually feeling it.

"I feel the energy! Keep it up boys. Would you girls like to join?" Panda offered but then noticed the girls energy darken. "You want to do what now?" Maki smiled angrily. "You want to get rid of the one and only kento Nanami?" Y/n said as she was getting her powers ready.

"Umm.... duhhh we got in trouble today for no reason today and blamed it on us. He's literally annoying and should be gone." Panda said. "Panda you just made the situation worst." Yuta said looking at the girls in anger.