Chapter 3

That day everyone ended up finishing their mission successfully. Meanwhile Y/n was in her room resting since her back was scratch.

She already got that fixed along with maki with the scratch on her leg. As she was in her bed she heard a knock on her door.

'It's pretty late shouldn't everyone be asleep by now' Y/n thought as she walked to the door and opened it to see maki.

"Oh hey maki-" before she could finish her sentence maki flicked Y/n forehead.
"Ouch what was that for?" You said rubbing your forehead.

"For not telling me you got scratched. Look at you. You're limping like an old women." Maki said looking at you as you weren't really standing straight.

"Don't you think that's kinda harsh. I'll be better by tomorrow no worries." Y/n said laughing it off.

"Anyways come in." As maki and Y/n were sitting on Y/n bed they were just talking about life as usual.

"Say Y/n you and Yuta were friends since elementary right". Maki questioned looking at her.

"We were how come?" "Well you were being a bit too nice with him today. You're usually nice, but with him it seemed different." Maki said Trying to figure out something.

"Um well I don't know I thought I was being normal as usual." Y/n spoke.
"You thought? So is there something going on then huh?" Maki said smiling.

"Well I guess there's nothing to hide from you huh maki." Y/n laughed seeing where maki was trying to go with this. " well I'll explain everything to you"

Y/n Pov:
"Back when we were 3rd grade me and Yuta were friends since we sat together in class. He was usually quiet like me, but you can say I put in effort in talking. Then that's when rika came in."

"Ugh rika" maki said rolling her eyes and putting an arm up. "Shh let me keep telling you. Rika was honestly the prettiest girl in our school. She later then came to introduce herself to us more like to Yuta." You laughed.

"Yuta and Rika got along well. More well than I thought. I then felt some sort of energy come through me and that's when I realized I had feelings for Yuta-".

"WAIT A MINUTE YOU HAD A CRUSH ON YUTA?!" Maki basically interrupted and yelled.
"Maki your loud shut uppp please" I covered her preventing her to yell more.

"Okay I'm good go on." She said.
"Well like I was saying I was basically jealous of rika and Yuta hanging out a lot that I was planning on confessing to him.

But... that didn't turn out the way I wanted to. That day I was excited as ever to do it and not thinking about getting rejected or anything. I saw Yuta, but then Rika was there. I saw her give a ring to Yuta and said they were going to be together and forever and get married. At that point I felt insecure.

I honestly was broken when I heard that so I just walked away. But that day was the happiest and worst day for Yuta. Since Rika death he hasn't been himself. I tried talking to him, but the conversations weren't long enough. He would just walk away. I tried helping him in every way to be happy. Making him remember that he still had me, but in the end Rika was the only thing he thought of.

That's when our first year of middle school started. Seeing curses more often that affecting me more often that I decided to leave since Gojo offered to help me. I wanted to say my goodbyes to Yuta, but he wasn't there that day so I just left." I said then looking at Maki who looked interested.

No one pov:
"Y/n do you perhaps still have feelings for Yuta right now?" Maki questioned. Y/n tensed up a bit. But answered honestly.

"I guess I still do. He is my first love after all. I haven't forgotten him since I left and seeing him here, well I don't know I'm happy to know he's getting help here."