Chapter 27

After that day the students ended up having the whole weekend to themselves as Gojo was taking over the students mission.

Though the students didn't have missions it classes for that week, they still had to get some work done in class that was really important towards their grades.

Maki and Y/n decided to help each other while the boys were also working together.

Y/n did end up telling Maki about her and Yuta being together, which surprised her, but not really. "So..... that means you and Yuta are official huh." Maki said as she was next to Y/n walking at school while she was holding few books to her chest.

"Yeah... to be honest I was surprised hearing him confess so suddenly." Y/n wondered. "I knew it." Maki smirked.
"You what?" Y/n questioned.

"If I'm being honest, I believe Yuta liked you even before Rika disappeared. He was more attached to her more than loving. He couldn't accept the fact that Rika was a curse because of him and felt a lot of pressure towards himself. So most likely he thought forced himself to love her. "maki explained.

"You think? The only person who'll know is Yuta." Y/n sighed. "Speaking of him, there's your little boyfriend right there." Maki smiled causing Y/n to turn around.

And she was right. Yuta was walking the opposite direction from them on the other side. The boys were talking among themselves. Yuta felt something causing him to turn around to see y/n walking in the opposite direction.

They didn't have the chance to talk at that moment so Y/n simply smiled at him as she bowed her head down a bit . Yuta couldn't do anything since they were walking fast.

Yuta saw her smile. He covered his mouth his mouth feeling a bit of heatness on his face. He then came back to reality as panda smacked his head.

"Hey did you hear me? I asked if we should eat hamburgers or pizza." Panda said. "Oh. Um let's eat hamburger." Yuta said.

"Okay then three votes for hamburgers. Anyways what's wrong with you? Since yesterday you were acting all.... Sus." Panda said as he examined Yuta.

"Sus? Me? Oh no that's just me being me. Nothing to worry about." Yuta smiled hoping panda would buy it.

"I figured it." Panda said deeply. "Huh?" Yuta questioned nervously. "It's that time of the month isn't it?" Panda asked. "Wait what?" Yuta still confused looking at panda.

"Your hormones are acting up aren't they." Panda smirked. "Panda what are you trying to say by that." Yuta questioned.

"How stupid are you. I'm saying if you are starting to feel things in your..." panda said as he respectfully looked down.

"Panda what the hell!" Yuta yelled as he got next to Inumaki. "Don't be shy now. Us boys can have a little discussion about that if you need help." Panda had his hand over panda and Inumaki.

Both of there phones ringed receiving a message from Inumaki that said "no thank you. I've heard of this plenty of times." Yuta and panda looked at him to see him having his arms crossed with an X.

"Panda, I'm not child. I already know what physical things goes around with my body." Yuta sighed.

"Well just saying. Just in case you know." Panda winked. "Uh huhhh....." Yuta raised a brow.

"But like for real though you've been acting weird, more like cheerful. What's up?" Panda questioned. Inumaki nodded agreeing to panda.

Yuta and Y/n haven't talked about telling panda about it. Inumaki already knew since after asking Y/n out, he ended up ranting to Inumaki all night in how happy he was.