Chapter 4

That day Inumaki and Yuta came back from the mission and we all heard how Yuta actually saved Inumaki.

It was now nighttime and students were asleep while others were awake.

Y/n in the other hand was struggling to sleep. This would happen occasionally that she would have to step out.

Y/n Pov:
'For fucks sakes' i thought to myself as I was getting up from bed. For some reason I was having nightmares more often that it was getting awfully bad to sleep now.

"What time is it?" I asked myself checking my phone. As I got my phone out it said 2am. "I guess I'll go out for a bit."

(Think of any outfit you would wear to sleep). I went out with my Pj's and put shoes on. I didn't think it would get cold so I didn't take a sweater.

As I was walking out I tried to make the least noice to not wake up the others.

As I got outside i went to the bridge that was located a few minutes away from the school. There was a small lake there so I decided to lean on it looking at the fishes below.

Yuta Pov:
It was only 2am and for some reason Rika was trying to have a conversation with me. "Rika I'm tired can I get some sleep?" I asked her.

"I- I loove Yuta s-so much!" She said. "I love you too Rika, but please can I sleep. No sound was made. 'I guess she finally left me alone". I thinking.

Before I went to bed a heard a creaking sound outside. I guess it was nothing.

As few minutes passed by I couldn't sleep anymore. ''Might as well walk out for a bit.'

As I was walking out it felt like it would get cold sooner so I brought a sweater.

"I remember our classmates saying there was a bridge here somewhere, but where exactly." I said speaking to myself.

After a while of walking a while I finally found it.... but there was someone there. I walked up to them and when I got closer I recognized who it was.

"Y/n?" I tapped her shoulders and she got startled for second and suddenly lost her balance. I quickly got her by her waist and luckily she didn't fall, but instead we were really close to Each other.

1st Pov:
It took 5 seconds. That 5 seconds felt oddly long. Both were just looking into each other features in there faces.

Y/n in one part didn't seem to have an expression, but in her mind she was panicking like crazy.

Yuta in the other hand somewhat got immersed in her eyes. Well that is until he realized what was happening.

"Oh-Um are you okay?" Yuta asked letting Y/n go. "I'm fine thanks for that catch." Y/n said smiling.

"Why are you awake at this time though?" Y/n questioning Yuta. "Oh... well you see Rika was trying to have a conversation with me and all, but finally stopped when I told her I was sleepy, but now I'm fully awake." He smiled awkwardly.

"Ah I see so what was rika talking about?" Y/n said. "I don't know a lot were nonsense and others was just her confessing to me." He said remembering what she was saying.

"Oh really that's nice and what did you say when she confessed?" Y/n was curious just to know his response.

"Well it's always the same. I also said I love her as well." He smiled. Y/n smiled dropped a little hearing that, but still made it seem as if she was happy.

It did hurt her to hear that, but then again it's not like he'll ever figure out about her crush on him.

"Oh that's nice of you. So I see you still like Rika huh?" Y/n said sitting down leaning her back to the bridge.