Chapter 18

The next day Gojo picked up Yuta and Y/n. That day they both had a day off even though they did rest a bit when they were on the mission.

After that day they had to go to classes. "I want to sleep more." Y/n sighed as she closed her door to her dorm.

As she was walking to class she saw Yuta walking to class as well. "Good morning Y/n how did you sleep?" Yuta asked as he greeted her.

"Good morning Yuta. I slept way better now that we're back here." Y/n said. Both students were walking together to class. As Y/n opened the door they saw their classmates in there.

"OH.... MY..... GOSH Y/NNNNNN!!" Panda said dramatically as he ran like a drama queen, and pushed Yuta out the way. Like actually he pushed him.

"MOVE OUT THE WAY YOU PIG FACE VIRGIN!!" Panda yelled as Yuta fell down.

"Pig face? More importantly how does he know I'm a virgin." Yuta rubbed his head. "You look like one" Maki deadpanned.

"Panda!!" Y/n happily waved seeing panda running towards her. "Wait panda slow down!" Y/n yelled worriedly remembering what happened last time.

"He's going to crash into her again isn't he." Maki sighed. "Tuna". Inumaki nodded.

Before Panda could drop hug Y/n, Yuta quickly got up, and grabbed Y/n causing them to dodge Panda. Panda indeed ending up falling on his face.

"Thanks Yuta but..." Y/n said before looking at panda. "Wrong move Yuta." Maki and Y/n said together as Inumaki nodded.

"Please don't tell me..." Yuta said before looking at Panda who got up slowing not facing them. Panda then turned around to see his face in raged.

"I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST INTERRUPTED MY REUNION WITH MY SWEATHEART.... YUTA OKKOTSU?!?! AND WHY ARE YOU HOLDING HER." Panda yelled looking at Yuta in the eye.

Y/n looked at him to still see Yuta had his arm around your waist as he helped you from dodging panda. She quickly pushed him off.

"Run" Inumaki pulled his zipper to help Yuta as a head start. At this point Yuta was running away from panda who was chasing him crazily.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Panda yelled as he was chasing Yuta. "YOU WERE GOING TO BODY SLAM HER AGAIN LAST TIME YOU BIG BUFFOON!" Yuta yelled back.

"NOW WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BUFFOON? NO WONDER WHY YOU'RE STILL A VIRGIN!!" Panda almost catch onto him, but missed.

"WHY IS MY VIRGINITY EVEN SPOKEN?! SAYS THE ONE WHOS A PANDA!" Yuta jumped over a bush which he succeeded crossing.

"AT LEAST I GOT GIRLS CRUSHING ON ME!!" Panda also jumped over the bush. Meanwhile the three students were playing uno outside as they were on the ground criss crossed.

"Dang it I don't have that color." Y/n sighed as she picked another color. "Tuna!" Inumaki said as all his cards were gone.

"Good game Inumaki" Y/n high five him. "Are they done?" Maki looked over them. "Are they.... hugging?" Y/n said weirdly.

"It's okay panda. They'll probably be on sale next time." Yuta said as they were hugging and he patted his back. "But... I wanted donuts. And they were Y/n favorites." Panda cried dramatically.

"Wait... why were we fighting again?" Panda got out of the hug. "I forgot." Yuta stared off. "So are you guys finish?" Y/n walked up to them. "Oh I remember now." Panda said serious. He quickly punched and yes he punched Yuta out the way... again.

"Y/n please don't leave me alone again!!" Panda hugged Y/n. "It was just a mission." Y/n patted his back. "Tell me. did Yuta hurt you? Or did he touch you?!" Panda said looking deadly at Yuta.