Chapter 12

The next day Gojo had an important mission which led to the students having a free day once again.

This time they were all in there separate rooms taking the time to rest. Y/n ended up sleeping the whole day until she heard a knock on the door.

As she opened the door she saw Yuta standing there. She suddenly felt her heart skip a beat. This was the first time he'd come to her dorm.

"Hey Y/n. Did I wake you up?" He said. "Not really. I was just resting." She said rubbing her eye.

"It's 4pm. I'm pretty sure you just woke up". Laughing remembering you take the longest naps when there's a day off. "How do you know?" She remarked. "I-" before he could answer she cut him off.

"Actually don't answer that. But anyways why did you come and visit?" Y/n questioned.

"Actually I wanted to ask you a favor that's if you're feeling better from yesterday." Yuta looking at her for an answer.

"Oh yeah I'm doing better now. So what exactly is your favor?"

"Can you train with me?" He bluntly said. "Training on your day off? I see. Well that's fine with me. if you don't mind I'll change and get to the field for a few minutes." Y/n answered him.

"Sure. Thanks a lot!" Yuta said with a smile. With that he left and she went in to put some comfortable clothes to train in.

She was happy that out of everyone, Yuta asked her to help him train. After remembering yesterday she suddenly felt her face burning.

"Why would he suddenly pick me up like that." She facepalmed herself. Y/n then left her dorm to see Yuta already practicing to himself. She decided to sneak up on.

Right when she was behind him he suddenly turned around and ended up scaring her instead. "BOO!" He said. That caught Y/n off guard that she ended up falling on her behind.

"How did you know?!" She yelled at him. "I felt someone's presence behind me so why not pull a prank on you." He said laughing to himself.

"You're really not funny." Y/n said as she got up. "I'm sorry, but you're reaction was just pleasant to see." Yuta smiled as he got his sword.

"Anyways are you ready?" He said as he was in place. "Sure let's go." With that they spent 3 hours practicing. Y/n had realized that Yuta was getting more powerful than his previous practices.

She was proud. Being distracted in thinking she was caught off guard and Yuta took the the opportunity to get her.

He quickly attacked her, she knew she was gonna trip so she got Yuta collar, which pulled him down as well.

Y/n knew she fucked up at this point. He was now on top of her while his hands were to her sides.

'Why does this keep happening. Does the universe hate me or something?" Y/n thought to herself. Yuta in the other was looking at her. He remembered this happening as well back then.

Right then Y/n looked at Yuta. It wasn't a awkward situation, more like calming. Y/n then ending up laughing which caused Yuta to be confused.

'Her laugh.... adorable' he smiled at her and laughed too. He then got up to get Y/n out of that awkward position. "Sorry about that I didn't think you would fall as well." Y/n said still on the ground with Yuta.

"It's good. Did I go to hard on you?" He said concerned. "Hard? Not at all. It was first me going easy on you, but now you're getting stronger. That's improvement". She said showing him a thumps up.

"Well who do you think it's thanks to? You showed me a lot so I have to thank you for that." Yuta said as he got into a good position in sitting.

"You know... things been hard without Rika. She made me powerful and to be honest I'm proud she was with me during those hard times." He smiled to himself.