Chapter 24

Yuta wasn't gonna lie when he was a bit irritated at not confessing Y/n that night because of  panda. He wanted to, but he felt like he was rushing it and also had no explanation to her.

Maybe he thought it was for the better and to actually think of a better way to confess. But as time passed by it felt more stressing to him.

Every time he wanted to do it, he was always interrupted by someone or something. He couldn't bare it anymore.

It was currently Sunday and Inumaki, panda, and maki were on a mission leaving Y/n and Yuta at there dorms. Nanami had called Y/n to his office wanting help in a few things.

Few minutes went by and Y/n ended up helping Nanami with his work. "And that's all." Y/n said putting the pen down as she was across from Nanami.

"Thank you once again sweetheart. You're the only one I could've asked for help in this. You already know how Gojo is, so it's best not to even communicate with him." Nanami gave Y/n a small smile.

"Of course Nanami. You've helped me a lot so I don't mind helping you." Y/n told him giving a smile as well. 'You're lucky you're Nanami because if it was Gojo I definitely wouldn't have helped.' Y/n thought.

"Seeing you grow up makes me really proud. It's like seeing a daughter." Nanami told Y/n. "I'm still the same." Y/n laughed. 'Heart been broken so many times.' Y/n smiled but cried on the inside.

"That reminds me. That Yuta boy is here at school right?" Nanami questioned. "Yes. We didn't get assigned to any missions today." Y/n replied.

"Good. I need a favor to ask you. But can you bring him as well?" Nanami asked. "Sure I'll just send him a message. He should know where your office is." Y/n took her phone out to message him.

Few minutes later, Yuta had entered the office. "Is there something wrong?" Yuta questioned. "There isn't anything wrong, I just have a request for you guys." Nanami got up to get something.

Yuta stood next to Y/n and ask her about it. "You think we're going on a mission again?" Yuta whispered to her. "I hope not. We went few days ago." Y/n whispered back.

"Okay. Here you go." Nanami have the list to Y/n showing it to Yuta as well. They both were reading in silence until they ended up deadpanning.

"You want us to drop off Gojo samba clothes at the dryers?" Yuta looked at Nanami.

"Gojo does samba?" Y/n looked more confused than Yuta. "Yes and yes. I was supposed to do it, but I don't gain anything from this so I'm confident you'll do this nice favor." Nanami said.

"Hold on." Y/n looked at Nanami . "What do we gain from this?" Yuta asked. "Well....." there was a few seconds of silence from him.

"Nothing is free in this world. So what exactly do we get from this?" Y/n questioned him. "What do you guys want?" Nanami asked them.

"We want Gojo to go on our missions for a month instead of us." Yuta told him. "Done." Nanami said quickly. "That easy?" Y/n questioned.

"I prefer him suffering on these missions than any my students." Nanami pointed out. "Nanami... you have no idea how much I love you." Y/n wiped a fake tear.

"Thank you Y/n. I do love you too as the daughter I've seen growing these past years." Nanami smiled. 'Not like that though.' Y/n faked smile.

'I guess I can let Nanami slide since He means a lot to Y/n.' Yuta thought to himself. 'Wait we're not even dating what the hell.'

Y/n and Yuta did end up going to the dryers to leave Gojo clothes to the dyers. "Are we the only ones who didn't know Gojo did samba?" Yuta questioned who was walking next to Y/n.