Chapter 29

As the date ended Yuta decided to walk Y/n back to her dorm. Well he kinda did, until he had a change of mind.

"Hey... can I ask you something." Yuta said as fidgeted with his sweater on her. "Of course. What's wrong?" She asked noticing him looking away.

"Can you sleep over at my dorm? I hope you're not uncomfortable, but... I really want to spend the night with you and... I don't know the right words for it." Yuta sighed looking at her.

"Were you shy to ask me that?" Y/n giggled as she saw him. "Of course I can."

Minutes went by and they were now in his dorm. "Yuta... I don't have any clothes to change into." Y/n looked at him. He realized they didn't stop by her dorm.

And it was too late to go to her dorm. "Here. I got clothes that will  sure fit you." He said as he handled it to her.

She then went to shower which left Yuta alone. Very alone.

"Am I crazy? Why did I ask her to sleep here? I get I love her, but was this too much?! Yuta calm down. She looked okay, so we're good."

Moments went by and she came out. "You're right they fit well. Well maybe a bit too big." Y/n showed him her outfit which was exact big on her.

"That's so cute....I'm losing myself." Yuta said to himself. "What was that?" Y/n said as she didn't catch that. "Nothing! it looks really good on you." He smiled as he entered the bathroom.

Now Y/n was alone in the room. Out of curiosity she looked around his dorm and noticed something.

The picture with him and Rika at his table wasn't there anymore. Not just that. Everything that revolved around them two was gone In the room.

Y/n felt happy, but felt guilty at the same time if it was because of her. But now she saw pictures of her and him together around his room.

She remembered trying to get him take pictures of him, but he tried disagreeing to thinking he'll ruin it. Instead he insisted her to take pictures alone, but of course she found ways to take them together.

Y/n really did find his room interesting since there were few changes. She also realized how his bed suddenly got bigger. Usually students would have a bed that only fits one person, but his looked like 3 people could be there.

After a while of looking around Yuta also came out. And once again. Once again he came out shirtless. This time he was really fit that she could see his toned abs.

Y/n ended up freezing in place a bit shocked. 'He's so fine. How did I get lucky' she thought to herself.

"Hey! It's fine if I don't wear a shirt around you right? I don't usually wear shirts to sleep." Yuta asked her seeing her still in place.

"Bloody hell." She spoke and speaking of blood, her nose started to bleed. "Y/n!" Yuta ran to her.

Moment went by and her nose was back to normal. "How did you nose stared bleeding. You're not sick or anything right?" Yuta mentioned a bit worried.

"Oh don't worry about it! Everything is completely fine." She shrugged it off. "But let me dry your hair. it's still wet." She said seeing a blow dryer.

Yuta had sat on his bed while Y/n was standing and fixing his hair. "Say Yuta, you look really good in wet hair since your hair is growing a bit."

"Well then should I go bald?" Yuta laughed as he looked at her. She then smiled and smacked his head making his look back forward. "Please don't." She smiled.

After finishing they both had went to Yuta bed sitting and conversing with each other.

"Yuta. I realized that you had stuff here about you and... Rika, but they're not here anymore. Is it because of me?" She looked at him.