Chapter 30

Everything was going perfectly well for everyone at the school.

That was until one day, things changed for both of them.

One day everyone had realized that Y/n wasn't in class. Everyone didn't think of it much so they just let it off.

But this went on for almost a week. Even the school administrators were worried on not seeing her through out the day or night.

Nanami had volunteered in visiting her dorm with the other 4 students. "Hello Y/n? Can you come out for a second?" Nanami asked as he knocked on her door.

No response. Nothing was heard. "Hey Y/n. If you're doing a joke on us, it's kinda getting scary so just do us a favor and come out." Maki said.

Still no response. They checked the knob to see it was locked. At this point everyone was worried. Y/n would always have an excuse for missing classes, But not today.

"Well here we goooo!" Panda ran to the causing the door to fall down. "You do know you're going to pay for that right." Nanami asked him.

"Please please let Gojo pay for it! I'm broke right now." Panda pleaded to Nanami. "You're right. I ask Gojo for it then. No need to worry panda." Nanami reassured him.

"Guys...." Yuta eyes widened seeing Y/n room. Everyone turned around to see Y/n in disaster.

As everyone walked in, they saw all of her stuff on the ground. Her room was really messy. "Tuna!" Inumaki pointed at something which caused everyone to look at it. Blood. "That's no period blood." Maki said looking at everyone worried.

Drips of blood was by her bed. "What the hell-" Yuta couldn't get the right words out his mouth. All this shocked more, but mostly scared him.

He was terrified at seeing how her dorm has become. He was more terrified in thinking what has happened to you. All this made him feel scared, sad, but mostly angry.

"MY POOR DAUGHTER!! WHAT IS ALL THIS?! WHERE IS SHE!" Panda yelled in a scared tone. "Panda calm down. Everyone come with me at once!" Nanami said walking out Y/n dorm.

Everyone ended up following Nanami to a room that had black screens. "Are we..... being stalked." Panda gasped seeing the many screens.

"Not exactly. You guys might not know, but we always had security cameras placed around the school. And no, we don't usually check them unless there was any emergency. So every movement that happens to you guys everyday isn't checked."

Nanami said as he was looking for the camera placed by Y/n dorm. "Okay so there's two cameras placed by her dorm. One close by the entrance to her door, and the other one outside of her window. We'll check the one by her dorm first."

Scanning thru the camera in those few days, they see that Y/n has never left her dorm. "She's really never left her dorm then." Maki said In worrisome.

"Correct. Now the one by her dorm." Once again looking at the camera this time they caught something. "Wait stop." Yuta said making Nanami stop the video.

"Did you guys get a glimpse of that? It was like something opening her window."

"I'll replay it and let's watch the full thing. I'll put volume in it too." Nanami fixing it to now which the students are able to hear what's going on.

What they heard of scary. Noises of crashing. Things shattering. Y/n using her powers. "You can see by the light inside that she was using fire." Panda pointed out.

All of sudden they heard her screams. It was awful. Truly scary that they had no idea how to feel. Then it stopped.

Nothing. No noise was made. After few minutes they saw no one leaving the window. Nanami decided to fast forward the video to see nothing.