Chapter 10

It was finally the weekend and the 5 students were in Panda dorm since he had invited them over.

"So how has training been for you guys?" Y/n asked as she leaned her back to panda bed.

"Let's say it's good. Only when panda doesn't spin us around like freaking maniacs." Maki said giving panda a side eye.

"Look you guys look like fidget spinners what can I say?" Panda raising his hands up.

"Fidget spinners?" Everyone said. "So how about you and Yuta?" Maki questioned.

"It's been alright." Y/n said not trying to look at Yuta. "I think it's been good. Because of her, my training has paid off a lot and I'm feeling stronger everyday". Yuta said smiling.

It then went silent. "GUYS IM BOREDDD CAN WE DO SOMETHING!" Panda said whining. "Shake" Inumaki agreed.

"Wait." He got up from his spot. "Why don't we hang out today outdoors and do some activities." Panda trying to convince everyone.

"That actually sound like a nice plan. So where to?" Y/n said looking at him. "I don't know, but we can figure that out as we walk."

"Well then you guys heard him. Let's get ready." With that everyone got up and went to their own rooms.

Well everyone expect Y/n. She got pulled into Maki room. "Y/n what are you wearing?" She said as she was going through her closet.

"Um I don't know probably some jeans and shirt." She said. "Yea no. Y/n you got to look good." She said as she got some clothes for you.

"Here". She threw a nice skirt with a crop top. ( if you guys don't like that think of something you would wear :)) "sigh thanks maki I really need to get some new clothes."

"Why do I have to look good though?" Y/n asked. "Well to impress Yuta of course." She putting her first up. "Huh? Yuta wouldn't even notice my outfit. He's just there as a friend." She said looking down.

"But still who knows." She remarked. Y/n then left maki's room to go to hers.

"How should I do my hair? Wait why am I doing all this? Whatever." With that she changed into her clothes and finding a pair of shoes that would match it.

She decided to put just a light make up. As she saw herself, she was hoping today would go by quick. She was happy spending time with her friends, but she doesn't like being surrounded by many people. It made her feel anxious.

Everyone was ready to go. They first decided to go to town to find a restaurant to eat. Yuta had noticed Y/n being uncomfortable.

"Panda is Y/n okay? She looks like she doesn't want to be here." Yuta asked as he was looking at her looking down as they were walking.

"It's not that she doesn't want to be here, it's just she has a hard time adjusting to public places. She had...well a lot of bad experiences with people mostly grown men." Panda worried about her.

Every time she would go out, she would usually encounter a group of men once in a while, which made her really uncomfortable in them cat calling her.

She was happy that she was with her friends so she was more focused on them then her surroundings.

As they were walking maki came up with a joke. "Guys I think I know where could eat." She said with a cheeky smile.

"What are you thinking?" Y/n said having an idea shes making a joke and going with it. "Let's go eat at Panda Express." She said trying not to laugh.

Y/n ended up bursting out a laugh with caused Maki laugh. "Y'all serious?" Panda deadpanned at them.

When the 2 girls looked at him they laughed way more than they thought. "It really isn't that funny." Panda still deadpanned. Their laughter was getting into Yuta and Inumaki too, that they started laughing as well.