Chapter 11

As the week went by quick, the students were assigned to go on a mission with their teammates they were still working with.

That meant Yuta and Y/n were to go together. Y/n didn't mind. As long she got that over with them everything is fine.

Yuta in the other hand was kinda worried. He wasn't worried for himself more like for Y/n. He didn't know why, but with what happened last mission he learned a few stuff from her.

When she was hurt, she wouldn't tell anyone about it. She's more concerned about her friends rather than herself. She also had to beware of everyone in her surrounds whenever she used her powers.

As Gojo dropped them off he had few words to say. "So guys this isn't really a hard mission today, but just be careful because there is one special grade curse here. Other than that I'll be off. Nanami said he would buy me coffee today."

He then turned to Yuta and whispered something to him. "Also panda told me to warn you if Y/n comes with a single scratch or is deeply wounded, he has a special surprise waiting for you." Gojo winked at him.

With that he left. Today was a nice weather. The sky was blue. Birds chirping  around. It would've been good if they both didn't have any missions.

"Do you know how many curses are here?" Yuta questioned as they both walked in into a old building. "From what I remember Gojo said there were 3 regular ones and now the special grade." She said now seeing the door.

"Well then I'll go first-" before she could finish and walk, Yuta quickly grabbed her arm preventing her from walking more.

"No I'll walk ahead. You just walk beside me." Yuta then walked in front of her letting her am go.

Y/n had to process what just happened. 'Why does he keep doing this' Y/n sighed and walked with him. As they were walking Y/n had a plan.

"Yuta. What if you take this floor and I take the floor above. That way we can get this done faster." She said hoping he'll agree.

"You sure? It might be harder to do it alone." He said looking at her. "There's only 3 weak curses I believe we'll get that done easily the higher grade one probably knows we're here so they'll want us to be together." She explained.

"Fine by me then. Just call me if the situation is bad." He said. "Alright I'll see you in a few". With that she left going up the stairs.

He wasn't gonna lie that when she left he was pretty worried if she got hurt. 'Why am I so worried for her? She's strong so she'll get that done easily. ' Yuta said confusingly.

Before Yuta could take a moment to himself, he saw a curse behind a empty room. "There you are". Yuta smiled then pulled out his sword.

Meanwhile Y/n was walking through the hallway looking for any signs of curses. She then stumble upon one.

She quickly brought her arms toward the curse. "Goodbye". With that she quickly pulled water off making the temperature change into hot.

The curse suddenly died. Right when she finish she felt a weird sensation in a certain room. She quietly walked towards the room to see a curse. It wasn't just a regular curse. It was the high grade curse Gojo was talking about.

Y/n had no idea, but this curse was frighten her. It's not that never faced a high grade curse, just this one was giving the worst vibe. It did look more scary as well, but she had no time to worry about that. She had to exorcise that curse quick.

She entered the room ready to get rid of it. As the curse turned to her, her face suddenly was terrified at what she saw.

The curse was eating a human being. "You're late! You didn't make it in time to save this human." The curse said as they were laughing.