Chapter 23

Saturday has finally approached and the 5 friend decided to go out to the cherry blossom festival. It was noon and maki and Y/n wanted to look for a Kimono to wear for later.

The boys in the other hand well....

"Panda you're making us look bad." Yuta said as he and Inumaki tried pulling panda out the way.

"Did you see the way that kids fell. Lord have mercy on my soul, or maybe not, but that was the funniest thing I ever have to experience." Panda said still laughing his guts out.

"Dude... that's a toddler. You can't just laugh at them for falling." Yuta pulling panda arms to leave the place.

"I just did though. What you gonna do? Nothing ha." Panda mocked at Yuta. "You just love seeing kids suffer don't you." Yuta sighed as Inumaki was just eating his ice cream.

"Who doesn't. We love that don't we." Panda smiled walking with the other boys. "No." Yuta and Inumaki shocked there head in disbelief.

Few hours went by and the boys were just sitting outside the festival feeling bored. "What's taking them forever?" Yuta sighed as he leaned in panda shoulder. And Inumaki just layer his head on panda thighs.

"You already know them. They're doing girls stuff." Panda closed his eyes.

Meanwhile the girls had actually finished finding their kimono. They just decided to talk.

"Wait so then if you dislike men who would you like to be kidnapped by?" Y/n questioned as they were sitting outside the store.

"Mei mei for sure. We haven't seen her for a while, but you already know she's honestly one of the prettiest sorcerers there." Maki responded.

"Interesting." Y/n smiled. "So what about you?" Maki asked her. "Nana-" maki then talked over Y/n.

"Excluding Nanami. We need something new." Maki laughed. "Oh man that sucks. Fine hear me out, but you remember choso?" Y/n asked her.

"Wait isn't he like our enemy we faced once, but Gojo never got rid of him." Maki said as she remembered that situation.

"Yes that's him. He may be enemy, but he's honestly really attractive, so don't come for me. I have my reasons." She said as she waved her hands.

"What would you say to him then is he kidnapped you?" Maki questioned. "Nothing. I'll just sit back and relax. At least I know someone finally wants me." Y/n dramatically said.

"Y/n are you okay. You just wouldn't do anything. Like at all?" Maki ask concerned.

"Nope. He's fine so that what matters. On a trip with me sugar daddy I guess." Y/n laughed.

"What is it with you and older man. Especially that he's our enemy. More like you have a thing for Dilfs." Maki gasped hearing that.

"Maki- seriously. You have a thing for Milfs so you can't be talking." Y/n pointed at her with a gaze.

".....You're right. Well we're both pretty much fucked up with our lives." Maki sighed as she got up from her seat.

"Our lives was already messed up, since stepping in this school of ours. Or more like meeting Gojo in the very beginning." Y/n sighed getting up as well.

"Gojo is definitely the biggest mistake out of everyone and everything. But it's too late for that now." Maki then stood next to Y/n.

"Well then we should be looking for the boys now. They're probably wondering why we've been taking so long."

And Indeed the boys were wondering why they've taken so long. "I hope whatever their doing is worth it because I'm hungry." Panda said as his stomach growled.