Chapter 42

"Ms. Y/n are you okay?" Mist spoke in your mind as you got up. "Don't worry. I'm fine.... For now." You said as you saw Yuta talking to the man from earlier.

"Mist, I'm a bit worried, but for now please keep in mind that the changes I'm going through is starting. I don't know how long you said it would take, but it seems like it's coming sooner than we thought."

You weren't worried about yourself. You were terrified of the things this "person" was going to do once it got out of of control. Just like Itadori was facing guilt of sukuna problem, you didn't want that to be you as well.

You started to feel a bit twitchy, as you tried to return back to normal. You looked over to see Yuta being thrown into a different building as the man with the old haircut was following him.

You decided to catch up with them, but felt a sudden pulse in your head. "This is worse than a migraine." You held your head meditating for a few seconds as a you breathe out. "Okay lets go." You ran from building to building feeling a bit surprised how your speed has increased more than before. It was a good, but not very good as well.

One more building ahead of you, you saw Yuta in mid air as Takako came towards him. 'I better make this last jump if not I'll end up seeing Nanami in the after life' you thought before making the big jump grabbing Yuta before hitting to the next building.

"Y/n!" He said surprised as you got up. "Yuta- what happened to your arm?" You saw how burned it was, but there was no time to worry about it. "It's nothing. Good to see you're fine."

You nodded to see him bring his ring to his face. "Come, Rika. Give me everything." Yuta kept the ring as something to remember Rika which he also needed to summoned her. You were pretty much fine with it.

"Yuta, what'll it be?" She said as she had many weapons within her. "Thank you. That should be fine. All right, let's go." Yuta said as he adjusted his armor for his arm.

"Alright." You closed your eyes as you managed to get mist to control your body faster than before. As you opened your eyes they were black meaning it was time.

"Huh? What's wrong with her? Oh well I'm first! Don't mess with me!" Takako said confident before some black mist covered you cashing you to disappear in mid spot.

Yuta covers his mouth as he looked dead in the eye at takako. "DON'T MOVE!" He said as he copied Inumaki curse speech. Takako wasn't aware that Yuta could do that.

Yuta jumped up quickly as he started punching her endlessly. Meanwhile the man with the odd hair looked at them as he smiled. Yuta jumped on Rika as he was going to go for him next.

Before he could use his laser to hit them, you quickly popped up behind him as he could only give you a side eyed.

"Surprise." You said as mist voice came out, pushing him out the way only for the laser to slightly hit Rika.

"That hurts" she said as she threw a punched to him causing him to fly away. You jumped up towards him as you grabbed him and smashed him down to floor. Surprisingly he got up quick, as he blasted Rika across the different building.

He fixed his hair as he looked you with a smirk. "I've still got an appetite! That calls for an extra large helping!" Yuta was still fighting Takako.

You started making your move as a mist had surrounded ishigori . It was strong enough to hold his attack, but somehow he still managed to escape mist grip. Ishigori was getting very annoyed that he couldn't stand Yuta words as he was talking to Takako.

At that moment all them had summoned domain expansion at the same time. Now the battle was getting stronger, but worst as kurourushi had ended up joining back.